The Orbit Hard Wired Rain/Freeze Sensor will provide conservation, convenience, and flexibility to your fully automatic watering system. Never again will you see your sprinklers running on a rainy day. After a set amount of rain has fallen and/or freezing temperatures exist, the sensor engages a switch that will prevent the timer from watering. The added freeze sensor will provide peace of mind when the temperature drops below 37°F (3°C) by interrupting your sprinklers and reduce the hazards of standing water freezing on your driveway, sidewalks, and patios. Once the rain sensor has dried sufficiently, the sensor allows normal sprinkler operation to resume.
Control your sprinkler system with this Orbit Rain-and-Freeze Sensor, which shuts the system off under rainy or freezing conditions. Customize the sensor with adjustable rain sensitivity control and automatic rain delay. This sensor helps prevent over-watering or dangerous, icy conditions due to sprinkler operation.
- Removes 1/2 Inch Inch broken risers from fittings
- High-quality durable construction
- Rubberized grip for easy handling
- Sharp teeth to bite in and securely remove stuck nipples
- For outdoor use only
The Orbit Irrigation 1/2 Inch Nipple Extractor includes head for 1/2 Inch risers and a steel handle with a durable rubberized grip. Combat even the most stubbornly stuck nipples with this Plastic Nipple Extractor. Its plastic-coated extra-long solid-steel handle allows for a secure grip while its sharp teeth lock in to remove the nipple. The extractor nipples will accommodate most 1/2 inch risers. Read more
- Coil hose quickly deploys for all outdoor watering uses
- Returns to original shape for convenient storage
- 6 spray patterns for a wide range of watering needs
- For outdoor use with cold water only
This garden hose extends up to 25 feet but will quickly go back to its compact size when not in use. The hose has brass connections and a 6-spray pattern nozzle, making it capable of meeting all your watering needs. A convenient rear trigger in the nozzle sprayer makes it easy to control the water flow. Once you are done watering, the hose will recoil – no more tangled hoses! Read More
- ½-inch threaded side or bottom inlet
- Coverage up to 40 feet in a partial to full circle
- 3-inch pop-up height
- Universal design fits with most impact and gear stream heads
This sprinkler head is designed to cover areas up to a 40 foot radius. The spray is adjustable from a partial to full circle. Standard ½-inch inlets and its universal design allow the sprinkler to be used as a replacement for just about any brand of impact or gear stream sprinkler head. Its special, flow-thru design allows enables superior performance, even with dirty water.
- Covers areas up to 80 feet in diameter in a partial to full circle
- 2.5-inch pop-up height
- Use as a replacement for most impact and gear sprinklers
- Works with both low and high pressure systems
- Ideal for secondary watering systems
- ½-inch threaded side inlet and ½-inch or ¾-inch bottom inlet
This impact sprinkler can spray water in a partial or full circle pattern, allowing you to place them in locations all over your lawn. Water is distributed up to 80 feet away. Easy to install, this sprinkler can be used with all pop-up or gear sprinklers. It also features anti-back splash water control arms and sand-proof wiper seals for positive retraction. Use the impact sprinkler in both low and high pressure systems or even as a secondary watering system. Constructed with a heavy-duty, UV resistant and non-corrosive canister with reinforced ribbed design, this sprinkler is built to provide superior and long-lasting performance. Read more
No more bulky watering cans or makeshift drip systems: with Idris you too can change the way you water your potted plants! Wherever there are potted plants, Idris will water them efficiently and without problems. Idris uses a handy 2 liter clear plastic reservoir to give your plants the precise amount of water they need.
Idris works by using four interchangeable drippers, each specifically designed to water to different types of plants at precise rates and volumes. An adjustable tripod ensures stability, and the reservoir’s top openingfeatures a filter and is designed for easy filling. Idris’ all-plastic construction means it will be unaffected by limescale and last forever.
|Idris includes four differently coloured and easily identifiable drippers. You can select exactly the right amount of water for the growth and well being of your plants.
- Orange: 10 cl per day (minimal watering). For use with Cineraria, Nasturtium, Zinnia, Cactus, Poinsettia, Ivy, Sansevieria, Euphorbia, Tagetes, Fatsia
- Blue: 15 cl per day (medium watering). For use with Anthurium, Croton, Kenzia, Aspidistra, Dracena, Spatifi lum, Chamaedorea, Gardenia, Clivia, Jasmine
- Red: 20 cl per day (medium-heavy watering). For use with Asparagus Fern, Rubber Plant, Scheffl era, Camelia, Fuchsia, Yucca, Aralia, Calathea, Dieffenbachia
- Gray: 30 cl per day (heavy watering). For use with Azalea, Hibiscus, Begonia, Pothos, Bougainvillea, Rhododendron, Philodendron, Geranium, Hydrangea, Strelitzia
Get the Claber 8053 Oasis Self Watering System. This is a one of a kind solution to the problem of watering up to 20 houseplants. If you are away from home for long or short periods of time you need an automated watering system. And if you are always home but just don’t want to hassle with daily watering this is the solution for you. This unit is completely independent and safe. No need to connect to a power outlet or waterline. Equipped with an electronic timer and bi-stable solenoid valve, the Oasis® guarantees calibrated water delivery to your plants for the entire program. Just fill the Oasis with water and select one of the 4 independent watering programs: 10, 20, 30 or 40 days. The Oasis runs on just one 9v battery and can last far beyond the 40 day cycle if refilled with water. Normally the Oasis Self Watering System retails for $89.98, to help you get organized for the new year we have lowered our price to $58.53. Go to Smarthome.com today to take advantage of this great offer before it’s too late.