Many of us neglect to include their gates and fencing in our home’s security monitoring system. Luckily the people at Honeywell have created a low cost DIY solution for monitoring your gate, shed, detached garage, or other exterior access point. The Honeywell58160D Outdoor Wireless Magnetic Contact normally priced at $109.95 is on sale right now for only $67.46 at Smarthome.com
When securing a home it can be costly to install wired solutions. Luckily this weather proof device can be quickly attached to any exterior access point without the increased installation cost of wiring. Secure your homes exterior and gain peace of mind that no intruders or harsh winds will be opening your exterior access points.
- Dialer calls 4 telephones, cell phones, or pagers
- Five (5) optional settings for when notifications of a power loss occurs: Instantaneous, 15 minutes, 2 hours, 12 hours, or 24 hours
- One channel for power loss sensing, one hardwired channel for additional input
- Dialer Senses loss of power and based on setting, will notify parties of loss condition only when specified time has elapsed
- If power restores before set time has elapsed no call will be made
- Package includes battery backup and transformer
The United Security Products PF2-EC 2 Channel Auto Dialer with Power Failure Notification features busy-line and no-answer detection to ensure prompt transmission of prerecorded message delivered to as many as 4 standard telephones, cellular phones, voice and/or numeric pagers. Messages to both local and long-distance calls can be transmitted. When activated, the dialer instantly begins calling the numbers in sequence, delivering each message 1 to 3 times in a row, in accordance with the preselected number of dialing attempts. Installation and hookup are quick and easy, whether installed in conjunction with normally open, normally closed dry contact or voltage activation sensors. The unit can also function as a stand-alone device, by simple connection to an ordinary telephone jack.
- Security/burglar/fire alarm notification
- Equipment malfunction notification
- Environmental warning notification