The Kyodo LawnBott LB1500 SpyderEVO robotic mower makes mowing the grass a thing of the past! Simply stake down the included perimeter wire around your lawn and any areas you don’t want to cut; flower gardens, landscaped areas, swimming pools, etc. Place the LB1500 SpyderEVO in the yard and turn it on, that’s it!
The perimeter wire, along with the robot’s bump sensor, ensures it cuts only where you want it to. When it is finished cutting, simply charge it with the included charging cables.
Let the LawnBott LB1500 SpyderEVO cut throughout the week to keep your lawn looking good all week long. Maintaining your yard frequently is better for the grass and the small clippings become fertilizer for the lawn. Frequent trimmings even help to reduce flowering weeds, making for a healthier, more beautiful lawn.
- Semi-automatic robotic mower
- Perfect for smaller to medium yards, up to 1/3 acre lots
- Lightweight, easy to use at only 24 lbs
- Lithium-ion battery means 3+ hour runtime
- Say goodbye to high gas prices: no gas, no oil, no pollution!
- Uses perimeter wire and internal sensors to determine yard boundaries
- Use perimeter wire as virtual wall to protect flower gardens, swimming pools and other areas