My world has been turned on its ear since my wife finally allowed me to buy a new flat-screen HDTV. Never before been known as a “couch potato”, I now find myself thinking intimate thoughts about my home entertainment system. So instead of visions of sugar plums and fairies dancing in my head, it’s HDTV on my brain 24/7 this holiday season. Every free waking moment is devoted to improving my audio-video system. On that note, here is my High-Def wish list for the holidays.
- What better way to enjoy my HDTV than with this complete home theater system with a Blu-ray player pumping out incredible 1080P HD goodness!
- There’s no messing around when it comes to my HD enjoyment. I need state-of-the-art HDMI cables to pipe uncompressed, all-digital audio and video content straight to my HDTV.
- Pimp my ride? How about pimp my HDTV! Nothing says I’m the man than an awesome mechanized flat-screen TV Mount – like rocking 26-inch rims on a Hummer!
- I want the best and I’m prepared to protect it with the best. The Monster Power Home Theater Power Center protects against power surges and optimizes performance by feeding my system pure, clean power.
- The cherry on my HDTV sundae — this Harmony universal remote sends both IR and RF signals and can control up to 15 different components. With a sweet touch-screen display and PC programmability, this sleek and sexy remote does it all.