Just because you’re at work doesn’t mean you have to feel like you’re at work! Check out these gadgets that can make your day at work much more comfortable, productive, and relaxing:
1. A Super Foot Warmer
Keep your feet warm and toasty with this Super Foot Warmer
- Waterproof, heavy-duty mat made from recycled rubber
- 36″ x 16″
- Gentle, safe, and direct heat
- Raised grooves keep melting snow contained while drying & warming boots and shoes
- Improves comfort and work performance
- For use on concrete, stone or tile floors – do not use on carpeting or wood floors
2. A 3-in1 Hand Warmer
Keep your hands warm with 3-in1 hand warmer, flashlight, and smartphone charger
- Hand warmer, charger and LED flashlight all-in-one
- Heats-up as high as 104°F
- Aluminum shell provides thermal conductivity
- Rechargeable up to 500 times
- USB powered
3. A Retro Desktop Fan
Cool down with a Retro Desktop Fan
- 4-inch personal metal cage fan
- Tilts 180 degrees to adjust to almost any angle
- USB-powered to plug into a laptop or computer
- Anti-skid rubber pads keep the fan in place
4. A Desktop Aquarium
Bring your fish to work for company and relaxation with the Desktop Aquarium that can play soothing nature sounds, organize your desk essentials, and display the time, date, and temperature!
- A perfect desktop companion
- Adds a touch of fun to your home, dorm or office
- Under-gravel filtration system
- Re-circulating water to provide oxygen for your fish
- Supports an actual small fish
The Tjernlund RT750H Rooftop Draft Inducer Fan is for solid fuel and general ventilation applications and keeps the entire vent system under a negative pressure. The RT750H is suitable for either metal or tile lined flues and feature removable hinge pins for easy installation and service.
With the Auto-Draft® Chimney Fan your hard starting or back-drafting fireplace, stove, BBQ, or heater draws immediately and perfectly every time. Great for chimneys that are too short or that face heavy winds. Enjoy fires without the smoky back up, even with moist or hard to ignite types fuels. Once the fire is burning, adjust the variable speed control knob to achieve maximum efficiency. Great for noise sensitive installations. Connects easily with metal or tile lined flues. Lower power consumption even at full speed.
Once installed, the fan assembly can be swung away from the base for direct access to the chimney interior during inspection or cleaning. Speed adjustability fine tunes performance, self-cleaning backward inclined fan blades repel soot build-up and a patented auxiliary cooling system protects the motor from excessive heat. The Rooftop Draft Inducer can be used as a chimney fan in solid fuel fireplaces and includes a speed control with the chimney fan.
Say goodbye to inconvenient fan pull chains! Use the Lutron CM-FQ1 Maestro Fan Canopy Module when you want to control more than one fan with a Lutron’s Maestro 300 Watt Dual Dimmer and Fan Speed Control Switch or 300 Watt Dual IR Dimmer and Fan Speed Control Switch. In multi-fan applications you will need to purchase one fan canopy module for each additional fan, up to four fans total. Do not use this application with exhaust fans.
For use with Lutron Maestro Fan Speed Control switches (models MA-LFQM-xx and MIR-LFQMT-xx)
Control multiple fans from one Lutron Maestro Fan Speed Control switch
Use up to three fan-mounted canopy modules for up to four fans total
Installs above the fan
1.0A maximum load per fan
Only one ceiling canopy module per fan
Power failure memory – remembers your settings even after a power interruption