The Seco-Larm SL-S212 series of ENFORCER Flexible LED Strips provides energy efficient illumination in a flexible package, perfect for a wide variety of indoor lighting applications. The lightweight Flexible LED Strips can be placed anywhere, trimmed to length and output only minimal heat. Each 12 inch strip includes 12 LEDs. For custom installations the LED Strip can be cut to length every 3 LEDs using wire cutters, tin snips or strong scissors for the perfect fit.
- Flexible LED Strip easily installs anywhere
- Can be cut every 3 LEDs
- Energy efficient – only 2.4W
- Gold-plated connector for reliability
- Connect up to 30 strips in series
- Self-adhesive backing for easy installation
- Wide 120° beam spread
- Reverse polarity protection
- Three brightness levels
- Each unit comes with one LED Strip and one 4-pin LED Adapter
- 6 super-bright LED’s
- Motion sensor allows walk-by activation
- Auto-Off feature turns light off 30 seconds after activation
- Simply slide out of the wall bracket for use as an emergency flashlight
- No wiring required for installation
- Battery operated utility light (3x – AAA batteries sold separately)
Coleman Cable is offering an amazingly useful, new battery-operated closet / utility light, perfect for any indoor location where you find yourself constantly wishing you had more light. Bathrooms, closets, hallways, and garages are all examples of areas around the home where extra or utility lighting can be incredibly useful. This LED light uses a Passive Infrared (PIR) motion sensor for automatically activating the 8 super-bright LED’s, housed behind the protective lens. Sliding this light out of the wall bracket used for mounting the unit, will allow you to have an emergency flashlight when ever needed. The Coleman Cable LED closet / utility light will provide you and your family extra safety around the home by automatically illuminating areas that are too dark, and providing a form of emergency lighting in the event of a power outage. This item is battery powered and requires no wiring for installation. AAA batteries are sold separately. Read More
- Stylish nickel finish T
- Low profile compact design
- 3-setting switch offers Hi/Lo/Off
- Hardwired options provided
- 10,000 hour life expectancy
- Perfect for cabinet, accent or display lighting
AmertTac’s Amerelle 16-Inch Plug-in Xeneon Designer Cabinet Light uses two, 20-Watt JC T3 xenon bulbs (Included) with a 10,000 hour life expectancy, which produce 40-watts. This fixture is a great product for adding lighting to dark areas around the home. Use for accent lighting, display lighting, under cabinet lighting, entertainment centers, bookshelves, work stations, and many other applications. These units are linkable for connecting up to 12 fixtures. All twelve fixtures can be powered from the same power source. The modular power cable can be shortened to help with ease of installation. The quick connect Interconnect cables are not to be shortened. Xenon lighting will save you money in the long run, when compared to incandescent, and will last much longer while consuming less energy.
With this LED light plugged in, you’ll always have light when you need it most, working as a night light, flashlight, or emergency light. The light can be activated by motion so you can be sure energy is not being used when it is not needed. Movement can be detected from up to 12 feet away in a 100 degree radius. Unlike traditional bulbs, the LED stays cool to the touch, making it safe to use around children and pets. A photocell also detects sunlight to turn the unit on at dusk and off at dawn when the room is filled with natural light. Unplug the unit and use as a portable or emergency flashlight. Three rechargeable NiMH batteries are included to power the unit for up to eight hours when power is removed. In the event of a power outage, this LED automatically lights up so you’ll be able to see until power is restored. Plug the LED in so the light is facing up for a gentle nightlight or facing down to light pathways. Since the light only turns on when needed, you’ll keep your home energy-efficient as well as safe. Read more
- Low profile design
- Linkable for easy installation of more than one fixture
- Uses popular T-4 style fluorescent bulb
- Bulb will last up to 10,000 hours
- Provides 860 lumen output
The Westek FA201LBCC is a very powerful under cabinet light great for any area in your home. Flicker free operation provided by the electronic ballast will allow you to enjoy instant start lighting not common in fluorescent fixtures. This unit features a 16-Watt T-4 fluorescent bulb which provides a 860 lumen light output. The included bulb is expected to last up to 10,000 hours. This fluorescent fixture is linkable so you can add several in-line, if one does not provide enough light to suit your application. Connecting several units together is a breeze using the Westek quick connect cables, allowing you to connect up to 10 fixtures. This fixture is controlled by a manual On/Off switch housed on the fixture. Read more
- Soft illumination provides continuous glow
- Device stays cool to the touch
- Always on while powered
- Device only costs $0.02 per year to operate
- Popular Cool-Blue color
- Energy efficient LED lighting used for low operating costs
The Forever Brite Cool-Blue LED Nite Lite is an always “On” night light perfect for areas where additional lighting is needed for safety while walking around in the dark. With this product, bedrooms, bathrooms, garages, pantries, storage areas, and many other locations around the home can be made safer and easier to navigate through. This item is incredibly inexpensive to use, operation of this device will cost the user around $0.02 per year. Energy efficient LED lighting used in this device will last users for years. The flat-panel design will cover the entire outlet allowing this device to add a delicate touch to your home decor. Read more
Take advantage of LED technology and save money on your electric bill by using an energy efficient, environmentally friendly light bulb!
Unlike incandescent bulbs, LED bulbs are more directional and concentrated which gives them a much greater advantage when installed in directional lamps or can lights. Because of the directional nature of LED bulbs, the “down light” you’ll get when installed in a traditional desk lamp will typically be less bright than that of an incandescent bulb, while the “up light” will be two to three times brighter than the incandescent.
When selecting a color (cool or warm), keep in mind that a “warm” temperature LED bulb will more closely resemble the color of traditional incandescent bulbs and a “cool” temperature LED will more closely resemble the color of daylight.
- 100 Watt incandescent bulb after 2 minutes of use, 335° F
- 13 Watt CFL bulb after 2 minutes of use, 179° F
- 13 Watt EVOLUX LED bulb after 2 minutes of use, 87° FIn order to create an LED light bulb that can compete head to head with both CFL and high wattage incandescent bulbs, a revolutionary active cooling system has been built-in that employs a nearly silent internal fan to cool the heatsink. Additionally, the entire housing is encased in ABS plastic to always ensure that the body of the EvoLux is cool to the touch.
- 100 Watt incandescent bulb will last approximately 1000 hours; at 12 hours per day, the estimated lifespan is 83 days.
- 13 Watt CFL bulb will last approximately 10,000 hours; at 12 hours per day, the estimated lifespan is 833 days or 2.2 years
- 100 Watt EVOLUX LED bulb will last approximately 50,000 hours; at 12 hours per day, the estimated lifespan is 4166 days or 11.4 years.
Save Money on Electricity
The approximate cost to run the EvoLux S 13 Watt LED Bulb, Long, Warm White bulb for one year is only $3.80. This is based on calculations assuming 8 hours per day operation, 365 days per year with $.10 KWh electricity cost. The same use from a standard 100 Watt incandescent bulb will run approximately $29.20 per year.