- Accurate ECG heart rate monitor
- Smart sensor differentiates real and false steps
- Goal tracking graphs and information to keep you focused
- 24-hour, 7-day graphs display all recorded information
- Records Time, Hourly, Weekly, Distance, Calories, Steps, and Heart Rate
LifeTrak Core Activity Tracking Fitness Watch is your personal trainer, and you’ll never have to manually track your heart rate, distance, calories burned, and steps taken again. The watch displays recorded data on individual screens (Time, Hourly, Weekly, Workout, Distance, Calories, Steps, and Heart Rate) on a large bold face watch display for easy viewing and navigation. The simple, three button press menu navigation interface allows you to set and view your daily and weekly progress and goals with 24-hour, 7-day graphs and data read outs so staying on track of your personal goals has never been easier, or more affordable.
The watch uses a sophisticated calorie algorithm that integrates heart rate and activity data to provide a full day’s record of burned calories while the patented pace-based calibration algorithm dynamically adjusts and observes your unique stride length based on your walking, jogging, or running cadence. You won’t have to worry about the pedometer miscounting steps with the enhanced step filtering algorithm. Read More