- Sound activated monitor mode
- Wireless 2.4″ LCD monitor with 300 foot transmission range
- 20 foot infrared night vision
- Connect monitor to TV for larger screen
- Honored with National Parenting Center Seal of Approval
Parenting just got a little easier! Whether it is day or night, know that your baby is safe at all times without having to run back and forth, to and from the nursery with the MobiCam Digital DL Wireless Monitoring System with Night Vision. This monitoring system has earned a well trusted reputation and has been honored with the National Parenting Center Seal of Approval. This monitoring system includes a 2.4 inch full color LCD monitor with audio and one camera, but is expandable to support a total of four cameras. The MobiCam utilizes a 2.4 GHz digital signal to provide a secure and private transmission range up to 300 feet. For nighttime surveillance needs the MobiCam camera automatically utilizes infrared (IR) LEDs which give the camera night vision up to 20 feet. In night vision mode images displayed on the monitor will only appear in black and white. To preserve power the MobiCam monitor features voice activated picture and sound mode. With this feature the monitor will remain in standby mode when there is no sound in the room which is being monitored and will wait until noise is detected before automatically turning back on. The MobiCam system can be operated with a wired connection or wirelessly with batteries. Read More
We are celebrating Labor Day all weekend with a 4-day Labor Day Sale! Today through Monday 9/2/2013, save $15 off $150 with Promo Code: ELABOR15, $40 off $300 with Promo Code ELABOR40, or $75 off $500 with Promo Code ELABOR75. Use any of those Promo Codes at checkout and save – this applies to every product we offer, including INSTEON! Hurry, these codes expire at midnight on Monday, 9/2/2013! Happy Labor Day and happy saving! Click here to start saving!
- Stream music from Bluetooth-ready device to home stereo
- Control from smartphone or tablet
- USB port for device charging
- Conveniently plugs into standard household AC outlet
- 30 foot wireless control range
Easily upgrade your home audio system and add Bluetooth connectivity for wireless streaming! With the Bluetooth 4.0 Home Music Receiver, you can instantly upgrade your home stereo with wireless Bluetooth connectivity and stream and control music within a 30 foot range! This small and simple solution instantly upgrades any home audio setup by giving users the ability to now wirelessly stream audio from their Bluetooth-ready iOS or Android smartphone, tablet or other compatible digital audio device. The Bluetooth 4.0 Receiver plugs into a standard household AC outlet and connects to the stereo/receiver via a 3.5mm audio cable (included) which then allows users to stream over Bluetooth. Adding this feature now allows for streaming of your favorite music from such sources as Pandora, Spotify, or iHeartRadio (and more) from up to 30 feet away making it incredibly convenient to switch from song to song during a party from across the room or as you relax in the backyard. The Bluetooth 4.0 Home Music Receiver also includes a USB port which provides an additional point of charging for USB compatible mobile devices. Read More
- Connect to TLC200 to make Stop Motion videos
- Push-button snaps quick images
Create your own stop motion videos with the Brinno ATS110 Stop Motion Shutter Line! Use the Stop Motion Shutter Line with the Brinno TLC200 Time Lapse Video Camera to create your very own stop motion videos. The Shutter Line plugs directly into the TLC200 making setup quick and with the push-button shutter line stop motion videos can be made by anyone. Stop motion videos are always very fun and entertaining! Read More
Do you have a parent or grandparent that would still like to live on their own that you worry about? 95% of people age 75 and older say that they want to stay in their own home indefinitely. This presents a potential problem for them as well as the family members who care about them. The possibility that they may fall with no one to help them up, that they may need assistance with various household chores and activities, and that they may even forget to take important medications is a very scary thought. Fortunately, there are various helpful gadgets that will make the lives of the elderly and aging much easier, happier, and most importantly safer.
1. Vacuum Cleaning Robot
When we’re younger, we don’t realize how much work and strength it actually takes to vacuum a house. The iRobot Roomba 630 Vacuum Cleaning Robot scours floors for dirt and dust with the push of a button to activate the robot. Also, if they drop food on the ground and cannot bend down to clean it up they can let the Roomba do it for them!
2. Sound Amplified Large Button Telephone
A Sound Amplified Large Button Telephone will reduce difficulty of making phone calls for people who are sight impaired. This can be extremely important and useful in the event of an emergency if reading glasses are not nearby.
3. Wireless Personal Emergency Response System
This system comes with a wearable pendant that can be pressed in the event of an emergency. In the event of a fall or an emergency, the person wearing the pendant can simply press the button and it will call an Emergency Monitoring Center, or a programmed contact of your choice. When an elderly person lives alone, there is nothing more dangerous than a slip or fall and a major health issue with no one around to help. With a Wireless Personal Emergency Response System, help can be contacted at the press of a button.
4. Doorbell Alert Strobe Light
People who are hearing impaired will not have to worry about the possibility of not hearing the doorbell with the Wireless Door Chime with Strobe Light Alert. This handy strobe light will make sure that the door does not go unanswered.
5. Monitoring System
If the person you are monitoring gives their permission, it is also a good idea to have a monitoring camera set up in that person’s house in the event that you cannot reach them and worry that they may be in trouble. With the INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera with Pan, Tilt and Night Vision, you can check on your loved one from anywhere as long as you have an internet connection.
Pool safety is extremely important, especially when there are small children present. We’ve got a few ideas and solutions for parents and families who worry about the possibility of their children accidentally falling into the pool when no one is around. Here are a few safety precautions to consider:
1. Hot Tubs may be small, but they are still dangerous to unmonitored children. Regardless of the size of the pool or hot tub, they still present a risk when it comes to small children.
2. NEVER “step away” and leave children unmonitored in the water – even for 1 minute. Things can go wrong in a matter of seconds and it is important that a responsible adult be present at all times when children are in the pool.
3. Use devices that can detect if something (or someone) has fallen into the pool and will immediately notify you with a loud alarm like the AquaGuard Pool Alarm System or the Safety Turtle Base with Wrist Band.
4. The old “No running” rule still stands. Keeping the pool area mellow significantly reduces the risk of accidentally falling into the pool. Making sure things stay calm around the pool area avoids the risk of a child slipping on the wet ground and possible falling into the pool unintentionally or accidentally bumping another child into the pool.
5. Make sure your children know to only swim when a lifeguard or a responsible adult is watching.
6. Keep a locked, sturdy fence around the pool area so that children cannot wander over to the pool without the guidance of an adult. A Wireless Gate Alarm Transmitter works with the Safety Turtle Base Station and will sound if the gate that it is installed in gets opened and the Yardlock Keyless Wood Gate Combination Lock Kit will ensure that no one without the gate code can enter the pool area.
7. Check the PoolSafely.gov checklist to be sure that your pool area meets all of the CSPC safety guidelines.
The iRobot Roomba 630 Series provides a superior cleaning experience to your home. Imagine being away from home and having the comfort of knowing your home is being monitored and cleaned by an automatic iRobot. This advanced technology enables you to set specific times for the Roomba to begin navigating through your home and start cleaning. The Roomba vacuums your carpet, tile, laminate, and hard floors whenever you can’t. The Roomba picks up any unwanted fibers like pet hair, dirt, debris, lint, and carpet fuzz while navigating through your home floors. Its acoustic sensors make it easier to make multiple passes to find and clean the dirtiest part of your home. The Roomba also returns itself to its home base to dock and recharge between cleanings so you don’t ever have to worry about having to charge it before you leave your home. The iRobot Roomba 630 vacuum is an ideal gadget for your home that gives you a truly hassle free cleaning experience from beginning to end.
Click here to Read More about the Roomba 630