The DP-222Q Enforcer Color-Video Door Phone is a combination of devices which allows for safe viewing and communication with visitors who arrive at your home or business’s front door. This two-wire connected communications device features a phone with a built-in, high quality TFT-LCD color monitor and a CCD based color camera which mounts outside and around a door. The camera also features six LED lights for nighttime operation as well as a built-in microphone, speaker for back and forth communication, and an integrated “request-to-enter” button. When this button is engaged, the Enforcer’s phone monitor will ring twice activating all attached viewing monitors. Now simply use the phone to talk back and fourth with the visitor. Hang up the phone and the video cuts off and ends communication. The Enforcer is offers fully adjustable with settings such as contrast, brightness, and ringer volume.
- Establishes verbal and visual communication with a person at a door
- Phone with viewing screen allows you to monitor situations outside a door
- Request-to-enter button automatically turns on viewing screen(s)
- Six integrated LED lights allow the camera to work at night
- High quality CCD camera and TFT-LCD viewing screen