- Reduces common litter odors, controls dust and cat litter mess
- Cleans your cat’s litter in 20 seconds
- No batteries, plugs or cords for your safety and your cat’s
- Private comfort for your kitten or cat
- Attractive appearance – no open mess and fewer odors
- Easy to clean and more sanitary than a standard litter box
- Finally, the perfect litter box for you and your cat. Designed and developed by a cat lover. The Litter Spinner Cat Litter Box is a unique and revolutionary litter box that solves pet owner’s most annoying cat box problems while providing your treasured pet with a clean, safe, comfortable, and private place. The Litter Spinner is easy to use. Simply fill the bottom of your litter spinner with 2 1/2″ – 3″ of your favorite clumping cat litter. When you want to clean your new Litter Spinner just spin one turn, your dirty cat litter is now clean. The cat waste is collected into an easy to empty drawer. No more scooping, no more costly replacement containers, no more handling of messy cat litter. It really is that easy. Since it only takes seconds you can clean your cat’s litter box as often as you desire by simply rotating it. Your beloved cat will have a fresh, clean, ready to use litter box. The Litter Spinner is so simple that you will be amazed how easy cleaning your cat’s litter box has become.
With this in-wall combination USB charger and tamper resistant receptacle unit, you’ll be able to charge portable electronic devices directly from a wall outlet.
All you will need is a USB cable to connect to the one of two USB ports on this unit. This energy-efficient unit uses less energy than traditional chargers, leading to savings of up to $31 per year in electricity costs. In addition to the USB ports, this unit also features one standard AC electrical outlet. Equipped with UL approved tamper resistant shutters, this unit complies with the 2011 NEC Article 406.12 requirement.
Any standard duplex receptacle can be replaced with this unit in minutes. Constructed with injection-molded housing, PVC resin, and a zinc-plated steel mounting strap, this combination receptacle was designed with durability and corrosion resistance in mind. An automatic grounding system eliminates the need for a bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure. Triple wipe blade contacts and double wipe ground contacts also allow for long-term plug retention and can withstand regular use.