The MacAlly IceCam2 USB 2.0 Video Web Camera and Microphone is a compact USB web camera that can be used with both Windows and Mac systems. The camera connects via the standard USB 2.0 interface port on your PC. The camera allows you to participate in web conferencing, record video to your computer, and take still images. It features a 640 x 480 VGA sensor that allows you to take high-quality video at up to 30 frames per second. The IceCam2 has 2-axle swivel joints with fully adjustable pointing angles and spring loaded clamp base clips to attach to your laptop computer or flat panel monitor of various thicknesses. The lens has an adjustable focus ability to get the right focus every time. The camera includes a 5 foot long USB cable allowing you to position the camera in exactly the right location.
High Quality Capture The camera features a VGA sensor that allows you to capture 640 x 480 video at 30fps. This allows you to capture high-quality video at fluid frame rates.
Cross Platform Compatibility The camera works with both Mac and Windows computers. It requires Mac OS X 10.4.11 or 10.5, and is compatible with both iChat and Skype. Windows users will need Windows XP SP2 or Vista; the camera works with Windows Live Messenger, Skype, and Yahoo! Messenger for Windows.
- High performance USB2.0 Webcam with Microphone built in for video conferencing
- Driver-free USB Video Class(UVC) device
- VGA 640 x 480 Resolution
- Up to 30 frames per second
- 2-Axle swivel joints
- fully adjustable pointing angles (360° horizontal rotation, 135° tilt back and forth)
- Spring loaded clamp base clips on laptop computers and flat panel monitors of various thicknesses
- Adjustable focus lens
- 5 foot long USB cable
- Power/status LED indicator
- Works with both Mac and PC computers
- Supports Mac models (with built-in iSight camera) to have more flexible pointing angle
- Read more