- Just set on the floor – no screws, no tape, no wires!
- Receive leak alerts via texts and/or emails when used with INSTEON compatible software
- Simply tap/tap link to lights to be visually alerted
- Daily “heartbeat” signal allows monitoring systems to ensure leak sensor continues to function and communications are OK
- Save $1,000’s in undetected water damage (not to mention the hassle)
- 10+ year battery life (battery included)
- Fantastic when on vacation, rental properties and 2nd homes
- Get a “6-pack” and save
The risk of water damage in a home is high. In fact, it is one of the most common home insurance claims. Every year millions of homeowners suffer billions of dollars in losses. But these losses can be reduced or even avoided altogether with the new INSTEON Leak Sensor.
Leak Sensor alerts you so you can stop the leak before damage to your home occurs. Add the sensor to an INSTEON computer controller such as HouseLinc and configure the software to email or send text messages upon an alert from the sensor.
Fully automate it! You can manually link the sensor (or via software, use a macro) to control a whole-house shutoff valve so it can automatically turn off all water to your home. You could even flash lights.
This easy to use, battery powered leak sensor can provide the early detection necessary to prevent leaks from creating major damage to your home.
The INSTEON Leak Sensor installs quickly and easily – no need to run wires or drill holes. Simply place the sensor near where water leaks may occur. Some common places are: Washing machines, Toilets, Water heaters, Sinks, Refrigerators (water filters), Dishwashers, Basements and Water Softeners. Read more.