The ReverseGUARD is an automotive safety product designed to reduce accidents while backing by providing information to the driver when their vehicle is in reverse. Four sensors built into the ReverseGUARD system use the latest in ultrasonic technology to alert the driver of objects behind the vehicle. When the driver puts the vehicle in reverse, ReverseGUARD is automatically activated. It will sense when objects are within six to eight feet of the rear of the vehicle and will alert the driver by emitting an intermittent alarm inside the vehicle. As the vehicle moves closer to the object, the alarm alerting the driver sounds more quickly until a steady alarm is heard at a distance of about 1.5 feet.
- Alerts driver when objects are within six to eight feet of the rear of the vehicle
- Intermittent alarm sounds more quickly as the vehicle moves closer to the object
- Half-Frame system can accommodate most state-specific laws
- Sensor allows you to see which side of the rear of the vehicle is closer to the object
- Raises the resale value of your car or truck