20-Foot Fold-Out Curtain Rod Allows Remote Control of Drapes Up to 110 Pounds
Ideal for home theaters, hard-to-reach areas, or in any location that might impress your friends and neighbors, the 20-Foot Motorized Drapery Control replaces any existing track up to 20 feet long. Easy to set up and install, this automated curtain rod adds a motor to any center-opening drapes, stopping automatically at full open and closed or any intermediate position.
New Features and Benefits
- New feature permits hardwire connection to 3rd-party devices that have timer controlled dry contact relays. These controllers can open and close drapery on a time schedule, and that can save energy at windows – enhance home security – mask theater screens – open a theater curtain while dimming the room lights, and more. Motor can also be controlled by IR emitter, and learning remote control.
- Heavy duty motors offer quiet, reliable operation. Electronic adjustment can increase motor power to gather heavy fabric into a smaller pocket.
- Precision engineered and approved for commercial & residential use. Supplied with roller-carriers for smooth operation. Carrier eyelets accept customer’s curtain pins and hangers.
- Includes infrared (IR) remote control, batteries, wall control switch (no AC wiring needed), wall and ceiling mounting hardware, and UL listed AC-DC power supply with 12′ cord.
- Hinged track is folded and packaged in a 66 x 4 x 4 inch carton to reduce shipping cost. Design offers easy installation. Simply “unfold” and tighten connecting-joints. Aluminum track can be cut to the desired length. Motor can be oriented on either end of track.
- Ideal for home theatres, window treatments, church baptisteries, convention booth curtains.
- Add-a-Motor quality, reliability and customer service. One-year warranty.