The DIY security H.264 16-channel networkable DVR is easy to program and can be managed locally or remotely, offering the perfect solution for DIY security customers. Up to 16 cameras can be connected to this DVR for 24-hour surveillance. Sixteen outputs are also available for audio microphones. There are four recording modes available: continuous, scheduled, motion detection, and alarm triggers. Email alerts can be sent out with a JPEG image when events are detected or alarms triggered. The DVR’s VGA port allows it to function as a standalone set-top box when connected to a PC monitor or display. It can be controlled with the included remote control, front panel, or a USB mouse. You can also view footage over the Internet using PC, laptop, or supported Smartphone.
- Connect up to 16 security cameras
- H.264 video compression technology for maximizing hard drive capacity and minimizing network bandwidth
- Provides local on-screen control and monitoring
- Use as a remote internet system management and video monitoring from a computer
- Programmable email alerts with JPEG snapshots