Enjoy complete flexibility when sending and receiving X10 test signals with the X10 Multi-Tester/Test Transceiver. This comprehensive troubleshooting X10 Transceiver allows you to choose transmit signal levels, single or continuous signal transmission, and decide zero crossing degree shift. The X10 Multi-Tester/Test Transceiver can also display or log the level or frame data on the power line on its easy-to-read LCD screen.
With the X10 Transceiver’s flexible features, you’ll be able to do things such as:
- Generate test signals to verify proper receiver operation
- Display signal strength on line from other transmitters and two-way receivers
- Use to test potential installation sites for possible installation problems
- Pinpoint loads to be filtered by logging power grid noise levels (user-defined time periods up to 24 hours).
Other features of the X10 Transceiver include:
- Can log noise and frame data over a 24-hour period
- Auto transmit mode for system testing
- Adjustable transmit voltage in 33.3mv increments
- Time/Date (24-hour format)
- Selectable 0°, 30°, 60°, 90°, 120° or 150° transmit pulse
- Shows received X10 packets as one frame or two frames (can be used to determine whether signal is repeated or original)
- Can be used as P1 Test Transmitter