Finally! A Handyman’s dream—perfect for a casual DIYer or a professional the amazing, multi-function Rapid Tools Rapid Shark Heavy-duty Combination Utility Knife is two specialized tools in one sleek, rugged case. Tired of buying utility knives with hard to grip holders and cheap blades that breaks after a couple uses? Wouldn’t it be great if you could get multiple uses out of one tool versus wasting time going back and fourth to your tool box when cutting carpet, drywall, nylon rope, asphalt shingles, or any other fixer-upper line of work.
The all new Rapid Tools Rapid Shark Heavy-duty Combination Utility Knife is the only tool that combines a professional utility knife with a quality wire stripper, cutter and crimper. No more hustle and bustle with those outdated utility knives—now you can get twice as much done with a single tool, for one outstanding low price. The Shark’s knife and wire stripper are uniquely combined in a rugged, ergonomic case that’s about the same size as a standard knife. It includes five Rapid Edge patented, serrated blades that cut better and are guaranteed to last longer. The Shark’s pliers-like grip for the wire stripper locks securely into the body of the knife when it is not in use. For easy opening and comfortable cutting action, the Shark’s knife is spring loaded along with five precision-ground stripping holes in order to easily remove insulation from thick 10 to 18 gauge wires. Extra blades can also be stored within the holder and a quick change design allows you to efficiently remove an old blade and replace it with a new one. Take a bite out of your work and make that next project easier on you with a Rapid Tools Rapid Shark Heavy-duty Combination Utility Knife.
- First and only tool to combine a utility knife with a wire cutter, stripper and crimper
- Spring-loaded wire cutter opens easily and cuts comfortably
- Pliers-style, wire-stripper hand grip locks securely into the body of the knife when not in use
- One-button, quick blade change is easy & saves time. No tools required
- Includes five (5) patented RAPID EDGE® serrated blades and storage for them in the handle
- Strips, cuts and crimps 10 to 18 gauge wire
- RAPID TOOLS RAPID SHARK Heavy-duty Combination Utility Knife, Strips 10-18 AWG
- Three (5) patented RAPID EDGE serrated blades
- Solid, durable metal construction
- Punches down up to 8 wires in one punch
- Soft rubber handle grip cushions your hands
- Cut blade on one side
The Channel Vision 1017 Punch Down Tool is an installers tool! It saves time and money by allowing the installer to punch down up to 8 wires in one shot. A must have for anyone who punches down 110 blocks on a regular basis. The comfortable handle has cushioned sides and finger grips for ease of use and all-day comfort.
The TRC 30090012-6 GFCI Outlet Tester was designed to check the integrity of the wiring for ground fault and standard outlets. It also tests for proper function of GFCI outlets. The Wiring Diagnostics checks Line Neutral and Ground Wire Integrity. The GFCI Tester inspects for proper operation and nuisance tripping. There are separate tests for a 6mA ground fault and a 3mA ground fault. The Power Quality Monitor (PQM) identifies excessive voltage drop (approx. 6V) on the branch circuit by measuring the voltage between neutral and ground. This outlet tester is a great tool for an electrician or anyone wanting to check the outlet wiring in their home.
Velleman DVM3218 Pen-Type Digital Multimeter is perfect for the field technician and DIY’r alike. Ease of use and pen-style design allows you to perform tests in closed in areas not easily accessible by a typical multimeter. A convenient LCD screen on the side offers clear indication of your readings.
DC voltage: 340mV/3.4V/34V/340V/600V
- Basic accuracy: ± 0.8% for 340mV range / ± 1.0% for 3.4V~340V range / ± 1.2% for 600V range
- Input impedance: 10Mohm
- Maximum input: 1000Vdc
AC voltage: 3.4V/34V/340V/600V
- Basic accuracy: ± 1.2% for 3.4V~340V range / ± 1.5% for 600V range
- Input impedance: 10Mohm <100pF
- Frequency range: 40-400Hz
- Maximum input: 1000V
DC current: 34mA/340mA
- Basic accuracy: ±1.5%
- Overload protection: 0.4A / 250V fuse
AC current: 34mA/340mA
- Basic accuracy: ± 1.8% for 34mA range / ± 2.0% for 340mA range
- Overload protection: 400mA/250V fuse
- Basic accuracy: ±0.8% for 340 Ohm range / ±1.2% for 3.4K~340K range / ±2.0% for 3.4M range / ± 3.0% for 34M range
- Overload protection: 500V
The Velleman VTSET23U 18 Piece Wiring Technician Tool Kit includes everything you need for common wiring applications and installations. Pliers, cutters, strippers, wrench, screwdriver, voltage tester and soldering iron – just to name a few of the included, essential tools for the DIY’r and tradesman. Read More