The Prazi Set-&-Go Floor Tile System is a lightweight adjustable tile spacing device that helps in obtaining perfect spacing and grout line consistency between tiles. The Set-&-Go is an “I” shaped frame that adjusts in both length and width. It’s equipped with special attachable legs that eliminate multiple bags and buckets filled with the old fashion, conventional plastic spacers. With the Set-&-Go there is no need to go back and remove spacers from between grout lines to prepare for grouting. The Set-&-Go now solves these types of time consuming problems. By attaching only four unique Set-&-Go spacer legs, multiple tiles can be set and spaced simultaneously.
If you’ve ever laid flooring tile, you know what a pain it can be to line up each tile properly with perfect spacing between each tile. The traditional method calls for using bags of little plastic spacers that need to be individually set and then removed before adding in the grout. But now Prazi comes to the rescue and redefines the way you’ll work with tile with their Set and Go Tile Setter.
- Fully adjustable for 8 to 16 inch floor tiles
- Use for both parallel and staggered tile patterns
- Can simultaneously set and space multiple tiles
- Eliminate the need to remove spacers before grouting
- Read more
The Platinum Tools T62 RECON is the first true 21st century telecommunication line analyzer. It is a field instrument that delivers more information of online conditions and status than any other test set on the market, anywhere in the world!
- Multilingual (English, French, Spanish)
- Speaker with fine volume adjustment
- Adjustable earpiece volume, hearing aid compatible
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Microphone mute with toggle On/Off locking feature
- Soft key menu system
- Cushion boot for extra protection
- Backlight 0 to 100% adjustable with On/Off optionFunctions:
- Off-hook current and polarity
- On-hook voltage and polarity
- Ring amplitude and frequency
- On-hook and call waiting Caller ID info
- Amplified Line Monitor for volume levels comparable to “off-hook” operation
- 8 number Stored memory with Alpha/Numeric tags
- Fuel Gauge Battery condition
- Continuous Polarity Indication
- Caller ID/Call Waiting and Caller ID error detection
- Tone and Pulse dialing
- Configurable Auto Off in all modes
- Detects and identifies DSL and T1 lines
- Last number dialed, redialed or received
This maintenance testing kit contains the most popular, meters, testers, detectors and tools from Triplet bundled together to save you money. Along with all these professional tools a convenient carrying case is included to make those on-site trips more bearable and less runs back to the truck. Each tool is designed to fit perfectly in the case to ensure that when you take out or return an item, it’s easy to keep everything organized.
- 1x – True RMS DMM w/ Temp, Capac. & Resistance (Model 9045)
- 1x – AC/DC Clamp-On (Model 9310-A)
- 1x – TDR, Cable Length Meter / Fault Finder (Model 3271)
- 1x – Plug-Bug 2, GFCI Receptacle Tester (Model 3271)
- 1x – Sniff-It 2, AC Voltage Detector (Model 9601)
- 1x – Professional Auto Loader Multi-Bit Screwdriver (Model TPAL-001)
- 1x – Breaker Sniff-It, Circuit Breaker identifier (Model 9650)
- 1x – Blow-Molded Carrying Case with Foam Insert
Thermometers are a staple in accurately determining whether or not an individual is sick but they aren’t instant which means you’re stuck with a thermometer in your mouth until it gets a reading. The problem with that, aside from seemingly always taking forever, is it can lead to cross contamination and the spread of germs. For a family imagine how many people use the thermometer. Now think about if it is truly sterilized after each use. With the Non-Contact Thermometer from Kidz-Med these are questions and worries that are no longer relevant because it will determine the person’s temperature using infrared technology. All it takes is the push of a button to instantly receive an accurate body temperature reading on the large, back-lit LED display. The device doesn’t need to touch the sick or potentially sick individual and thus decreases the risk of germ transfer to the one taking the temperature. It operates whisper quietly leaving parents free to even take their child’s temperature while they are sleeping without worry that it will wake them.
How accurate is it? The Non-Contact IR Thermometer is as accurate as using an ear or rectal thermometer. It is recommended that the person taking the temperature reading be within 2-4 inches of the individual when using the thermometer for an accurate read. Its mode can be set to provide temperature readings in either Fahrenheit or Celsius and will record the previous 32 readings. Though the Non-Contact Thermometer is ideally used to determine a person’s body temperature it can also be used to measure the surface temperature of an appliance, bathtub water before entering or even a room temperature. The Non-Contact Thermometer is powered by 2 AAA batteries which are included with purchase.
- Complete tool kit for do-it-yourselfers and professionals
- Comes with attractive see through blow-molded case
- Over 85 Different Tools and Accessories
News flash! Computers can go down. Luckily Hobbes Innovation has you covered with their 85 Piece Computer Repair Kit for when you need to get down and dirty. Troubleshooting a computer rig is much easier when you have the right tools.
This 85 Piece Computer Repair Tool Kit from Hobbes Innovation will satisfy the do-it-yourself techies as well as the pros out at the jobsite. You’ll get the most complete computer installation and repair kit for any applications.
This computer repair kit is an inexpensive alternative to buying individual tools. Even better than spending the time and money on buying tools separately is the fact that these already come in a compact carrying case/organizer to ensure you don’t misplace your tools, and also have ease in transporting them. Read More