- Wireless and omni-directional with a 150 foot range from the transmitter
- 6.5 inch Bass driver
- Rear ported, 65W nominal 100W peak
- Expandable with your IAV Light Speaker system
- Volume and zone controls on the back of the subwoofer
This Subwoofer from IAV is best used with the IAV Light Speaker system because it is both wireless and omni-directional which means that you can hide this subwoofer anywhere and you will still receive a full range of sound throughout your LightSpeaker system. The subwoofer is the perfect accessory to a completely hidden audio system and unlike some home stereo receivers, you can add multiple subwoofer’s per zone as your system grows.
Every proper Home Theater audio system requires a dedicated channel for bass and the Freestanding Powered Subwoofer from Intrasonic delivers room filling, rich and powerful bass. With its compact design, this subwoofer easily blends with any home’s decor and can easily fit inside a small cabinet or home entertainment center. The rear of the unit has left and right RCA jack and spring terminals that allow you to plug in peripheral speakers. The adjustable frequency control knobs also allow you to set the bass at the levels that fits your needs and lifestyle.
- Built-in 80 Watt amplifier with a 120 Watt output maximum
- Active long throw woofer drivers
- Compact size will fit in home entertainment centers
- Adjustable frequency control
- Stereo (L/R) line inputs