- Fully automatic yard watering kit turns your hose faucet into a 4-station sprinkler
- No digging is required to easily install this watering system
- Controls up to 4 stations (comes with 2 valves that control stations, purchase additional valves separately)
- Up to 3 start times per day (cycles A,B,C)
- Waters from 1-240 minutes per start time (per valve)
This fully automatic yard watering kit turns your hose faucet into a 4-station sprinkler system. No digging is required to easily install this watering system. Connects to standard hose faucet to provide four 3/4 inch hose outlets with 4 independent controls. National Hose Thread manifold connection to hose faucet. The control unit features a rain delay setting and allows for manual watering at any time without interrupting your programmed schedule. Get it on sale now for more than $40 off! Read More
Make your lawn and garden green and beautiful with the help of our Sprinkler & Watering Products Super Sale starting today! Click here to start saving!
Control All of your Irrigation Needs from your Smartphone with the iWater Wizard 12-Zone Irrigation Controller!
- Compatible with iOS devices
- Free downloadable app
- Set custom watering schedules from handheld device
- Easy way to save water and money
- Create a zone map of yard with Google Maps
- Bluetooth connection
Yes, there’s an app for that! There’s an app for everything these days and now you can even control all of your irrigation needs from your Smartphone with the iWater Wizard 12-Zone Irrigation Controller! With the 12-Zone Irrigation Controller from iWater Wizard you can now check that off the list of cool things to do from an iPhone or iPad. The iWater Wizard is an iOS compatible (iPhone, iPad) controller that replaces your existing home irrigation controller and pairs directly to a Bluetooth compatible iOS device. Simply remove your old controller, replace it with the iWater Wizard, and re-connect the existing wires. Once paired with your device, simply download the free iWater Wizard app and you’re ready to go. Read more!
Nelson 50202 Pulsating Sprinkler Head on Metal Spike
A well watered and manicured lawn can add curb appeal to your home, increase your property value or simply be the topic of conversation; which is why you should take care of yours with these sprinklers! These wind resistant pulsating sprinklers are affixed on metal spikes that can be planted into the ground. They are portable so that you can move them around your home, and they cover up to 85 feet in diameter. They are low-lying, so they do not create an eye sore for someone looking at your lawn. These sprinklers are best used on clay soils or new lawns that require a steady, slow water supply.
- Perfect for new lawns
- Provide a slow, pulsating, circular spray pattern
- Covers and area up to 85 feet in diameter
*Since we strive to provide you with the lowest prices, prices are subject to change.