- Integrates INSTEON and X10 power line technologies
- Supports IP addressed IR interfaces from GlobalCache and BitWise
- Supports whole-house wireless
- Multiple Schedules created by a visual scheduling tool
- Unlimited programs to respond to events – in a graphical manner from over 60 different actions
- Includes Checkbox control – get powerful control with no scheduling or programming
- Includes Power Track – track power usage for all your 2-way devices
- Works with all the latest INSTEON firmware devices
Home automation made easy – The Home Control Assistant Home Automation Software works with a variety of automation interfaces to control all areas of your home quickly and easily, directly from your computer! Home Control Assistant (HCA) is a Windows based home automation program that works with a variety of automation interfaces to control lights, appliances, irrigation, HVAC and more. With HCA’s Programming, Scheduling, Checkbox control and Power Track, you can easily save money, reduce electrical usage, conserve water and improve safety by automating your home.
The Home Control Assistant runs on any computer that uses the Windows XP, Vista or Win7 operating system. It works with automation interfaces to control lights and appliances in your home using X10, INSTEON, UPB, Wireless and IR technology.
HCA can be installed in a home with existing automation hardware. HCA can “spider” through or Multi-Add all your installed INSTEON network and find all the devices and add them to your home design file. A new automation solution is easy to create using the built-in Wizards for creating a new file, adding devices, creating new schedules, and new programs. Once you have defined all the hardware, adding schedules and programs is simple using the Visual Tools provided. Read More
“Today, we have a big announcement to make: we’re excited to announce that we’ve been acquired by Google!,” a note posted to the company’s Web site said. “This means that BumpTop (for both Windows and Mac) will no longer be available for sale. Additionally, no updates to the products are planned.”