The SECO-LARM EV-2646-NKGQ Armored Ball Turret Camera with 42 IR LEDs combines IR LEDs, Digital Noise Reduction (DNR), and a Digital Slow Shutter (DSS) that digitally slows the shutter 32 times its normal speed to capture a clear picture in total darkness. The camera also offers excellent resolution (550 lines) and low 0.000006 lux. The Camera can be connected to either a 12V or 24V AC Power Supply (included) making it even more versatile.
- 1/3″ SONY Super HAD CCD
- 550 TV lines
- Dual voltage: 12VDC/24VAC
- Digital Noise Reduction (DNR)
- Digital Slow Shutter (DSS)
- Up to 65’ range
- 2.8~12mm lens
- Minimum illumination of 0.000006-lux with IR LEDs on
- IP66 weatherproof rating
- 42 IR LEDs for clear images in total darkness
*Since we strive to provide you with the lowest prices, prices are subject to change.
Get thorough vacuuming with less effort with the self-charging iRobot Roomba 530 Vacuum Cleaning Robot. The included Compact Home Base® allows for Roomba to dock and recharge when done vacuuming or when the battery is running low.
The Roomba uses a three-stage cleaning process to vacuum 98% of dirt, dust and debris from your floor. A fine vacuum filter traps dust, pollen, and other tiny particles, drastically reducing irritants in the air. The cleaning head suspension system means that the Roomba will vacuum carpet, tile, hardwood, or linoleum with no adjustment. Counter-rotating bristle and beater brushes work together like a dustpan and broom, leaving no annoying residue.
- Complete set includes vacuum, charger, filters and more
- Vacuum returns to base after cycle is complete
- Cleans both carpet and hard floor surfaces
- Vacuums 98% of dirt, dust and debris from your floor
Thinking Home 2 software is an easy-to-use, affordable home automation solution for Mac OS X. The new v2.0 takes advantage of Mac features such as speech, scripts, email, instant messaging and web access to provide you with ultimate control of your home automation system. Compatible with both INSTEON and X10, the software is set up to operate 24-7, delivering performance without compromising ease of use. The easy point-and-click approach is ideal for people who just want to store events and macros and let it run. Additionally, you can control devices using the built-in voice recognition feature or when you’re out of town thanks to the software’s web interface. While still an easy home automation software to use, v2.0 is better equipped to make use of Mac-only things like speech, scripts, email, instant messaging and web access
Thinking Home 2.0 supports some of the most popular new hardware, including PowerLinc Controller, USB, ActiveHome and more than 75 other models of gadgets and scores of USB serial adapters.
- Built-in speech recognition. You say “Turn on the living room lamp.” and the lights turn on
- Setup Assistant and Gadget Guide allow easy setup and management of your home automation network
- INSTEON and X-10 Enabled
- Events and Responders can operate devices, open web pages, play audio, and much more
- Innovative Desktop Remote operates your gadgets directly from the Finder
Turn on your INSTEON-controlled lights or appliances when you enter the room and turn them off after you’ve left. Truly automating your lighting, this motion sensor is perfect for areas of your home such as the laundry room, closets and the garage where lights commonly get left on. Use this motion sensor for indoor or outdoor applications, and link it to a wall switch, plug-in lamps or appliances. You can even have the motion sensor trigger your thermostat to a favorite comfort level when you enter your home or any room in your house.
Additional features include an adjustable ‘Off’ countdown timer delay, night-only mode with adjustable light sensitivity settings, adjustable motion sensitivity, wireless range of up to 150′, 40-foot field of vision and a pivoting mounting bracket. INSTEON Wireless Motion sensor is a must-have for any INSTEON home automation network as an addition that will make your life more convenient, fun and energy-efficient. A 9 Volt battery is required and included.
- Automatically turns on INSTEON-controlled lights or appliances when motion is detected
- Automatically turns off after motion stops (adjustable anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 hours)
- Optional night-only mode keeps lights from turning on during the day
- Adjustable high/low motion sensitivity provides flexible placement
- Adjustable day/night threshold
- Optional dusk/dawn lighting control using a built-in photocell
Vitek VT-PIRC2 Color 420 TVL PIR Camera with Working Motion Detection
The VT-PIRC2 is a motion activated or continuous imaging camera that incorporates a color CCD camera with a PIR motion sensor. It can be used as an accessory to an alarm system or as a stand-alone monitoring device. Vitek PIR cameras are an excellent choice for use in covert or hidden camera applications.
- Color CCD image sensor with 420 TV lines
- 0.2 Lux sensitivity
- Pinhole 3.8mm/f2.0 lens included
- NC/C/NO alarm output
- Working 100° motion detection using 58 beams within 3 layers (35′ x 35′ coverage area)
SUPERTOOTH VOICE is a Bluetooth hands-free kit that supports headset or hands-free profile phones. Its special features include Full DSP Noise Cancellation/Echo Cancellation. Thus, it provides an advanced audio
quality. It is designed for easy hands-free operation and superior performance. This kit includes Text-To-Speech system. The voice announces instructions for the users in 6 different languages. It indicates the status of the Bluetooth device and it announces the name (or phone number if contact not loaded to kit) of the incoming caller! – you simply say OK to accept the call!
- Zero installation Bluetooth hands-free car kit
- Text to Speech – it says the name of the caller
- Voice Control – you just say OK to pick up the call
- Auto Connect System – automatic reconnection between your phone and the SUPERTOOTH VOICE
*Since we strive to provide you with the lowest prices, prices are subject to change.
They say the kitchen is the heart of the home. So how can a concept of the kitchen turn into a more fun and interactive place for family and friends to get together rather than having one or two members of the family slaving away in the kitchen to a cook meal for the whole family? Below are some examples of different kitchens designed for just the purpose.
Designed by Hieu Tranngoc and Hao Tran from Vietnam which drew inspiration from the shape of an apple tree with fruits hanging from its large branches. It incorporates a closet, a small fridge, an electric cooker, and the microwave oven the two large fruits hanging from the two branches. Additionally, there is provision for mounting an LCD monitor if you are into browsing while you cook.
A kitchen that looks like a small section of a greenhouse, however when you take a closer look reveals a cleverly hidden stove, cooking surface, and a sink.
Perfect for those in a small apartment or loft and need to save as much space as possible.
Check out more futuristic kitchen designs here!
Cool Kitchen Smarthome Products
simplehuman Kitchen Sensor Soap Pump, Brushed Nickel
Joseph Joseph KITS0100CB 6-Piece Kitchen Set
Koolatron/Lentek IO13G Ionic Sponge Deodorizer
How much do you know about that thing that sleeps with you every night? How often should you change pillows? Is every pillow made the same? Does it really effect how you sleep at night?
1. Allergies. Those that wake up with allergies may blame it on the carpet or a dusty room. In fact it may be the pillow that you are sleeping with every night. Skin and hair can turn into dust and pollen and make it a very attractive breeding ground for dust mites and other unsightly creatures that could irritate you. Covering your pillow with multiple pillow cases may help as well as changing a pillow regularly.
2. Body ache. Pillows that loose their firmness over time are not ideal for a good nights sleep. Pillows that have little or no more “fluff” in the, provide little support for your head. If you wake up in the middle of the night and try to rearrange your pillow in a way that would put you back to sleep, then take that as a hint that your pillow has seen the end of its journey.
3. Pillow choice. Invest a bit more money in a pillow and see a bigger difference in a longer lasting product. Tired of your boring old white cased pillow? Who says they have to be? Check out some cool designs that we found online.
C.Crane PS2 SoftSpeaker Pillow Speaker
Check out the vid below if you ever wondered how technology might possibly take a spin in the next future years. What do you think about having your mirror bid you good morning as well as updating you on news and weather all while brushing your teeth? (Whew, that was a lot to take in.) And could transparent computer screens change your work life?
Got screen-spired? Check out some similar devices below.
SmartLinc – INSTEON Central Controller with TouchLinc Screen and Stand
INSTEON and ISY-99 Compatible Power over Ethernet (PoE) In-Wall Touch Screen