- Control any door with a 4-button remote
- Works with inward or outward swinging doors
- Compatible with left and right hand doors
- Includes electromagnetic lock for added security
Skylink has an affordable and convenient interior swing door operation for you. The Swing Door Opener with Magnetic Lock is useful in many situations, such as those who are handicapped or people making numerous trips from the outside with their hands full. It can be controlled with a wireless remote, wall button or keypad, or automatically by a motion sensor. The Swing Door Opener operates almost on all types of doors and is suitable for in-swing left or right, as well as out-swing left or right doors. It allows for a timer option which will automatically close between 10 and 50 seconds. The ability to still close the door manually and the obstacle detection feature are two more added reasons why the Swing Door Opener is so great! Read More
There is something relaxing about a room filled with natural light that electric lighting just can’t duplicate. With a Skylight Tube from US Sunlight Solar natural light can be captured from the roof and tunneled in to just about any room in a home. Adding natural light to rooms of your home will help cut down on the dependency of electric lighting and thus help you save money on electric bills. The Skylight Tube installs on the roof of a home without having to make major structural changes or do any reframing. The flexible tubing that tunnels light from the roof lens to the desired household room can be extended to as much as 8 feet. When expanded 2 feet from the roof, the flexible tubing will provide enough natural light for a room 175sq/ft and when extended to 8 feet it will light a 100sq/ft room or area. Users will not have to worry about the dual layer polycarbonate roof lens breaking in inclement weather as it is 250 times stronger than its acrylic counterparts. The ENERGY STAR® Skylight Tube uses a 3-lens configuration that blocks out heat and cold while still providing all of the natural lighting benefits. US Sunlight Solar estimates that installation of the Skylight Tube on an asphalt shingle roof should take about 2 hours for a professional or about one afternoon for a DIY’er. It is recommended that the Skylight Tube be installed on asphalt shingle roofs. Refer to the “More Info” tab for step-by-step installation videos.
Natural Light Energy Systems 13″ Tubular Skylight
Price: Normally $308.66
Hot Deal $221.34
For about the cost of a nice light fixture, bring the soft light of the sun into virtually any space in your home. Installed on any roof surface in under two hours, you will quickly realize the cost benefits of a tubular skylight over incandescent and even traditional skylights. In addition to the free daytime operating cost, Natural Light tubular skylights do not contribute to heat loss or gain, unlike standard framed-in skylights.
How the Tubular Skylight Works:
1. Sunlight Enters the Dome – The low-profile, durable acrylic, impact resistant dome captures sunlight on your roof, from sunup to sundown. The flashing housing ensures that the unit is weather-tight and leakproof.
2. Sunlight is Reflected Through Light Pipe – Sunlight captured by the dome bounces through a patented 98% reflective, mirror-like tube. The light pipe reflects sunlight into your home, even in early morning or late afternoon.
3. Ceiling Fixture Softly Diffuses Sunlight into Your Home – The slightly arced prismatic surface of the light fixture evenly disperses sunlight into your home – no hot spots. Harmful UV rays are filtered out and fading on clothing, furniture and carpets is eliminated.
Natural Light Tubular Skylights can be installed in about 2 hours or less. Installation requires no painting, no wiring or structural changes. If you are a handy do-it-yourself homeowner, you can easily do the job! Installation requires basic DIY skills including using a reciprocating saw to cut a hole in your roof and a drywall saw to cut a hole in your ceiling. Natural Light Tubular Skylights were designed to be air-tight and leak proof. The most crucial part of the installation is attaching and sealing the flashing on the roof to ensure a weather-tight seal.
*Since we strive to provide you with the lowest prices, prices are subject to change.