Evaluate the Radiation, EMF, and Humidity Levels Around You & Find Out How Organic Your Food Really is with This Sensor Set!
- Set of 4 personal environment sensors
- 1 Geiger counter, 1 EMF sensor, 1 Organic sensor and 1 temperature/humidity sensor
- Connect directly to iOS smart device to provide real time data
- Save data and share it with friends with Lapka app
- Compact sensors are easy to carry with you at all times
Uncover the elements that are not normally visible to the naked eye… until now! With the Lapka Sensor Set, you test the levels of radiation, EMF, and temperature/humidity around you! Also, have you ever wondered whether the organic food you pay extra for is really that much different than the cheaper, non-organic alternative? There’s a sensor for that too! The Lapka Sensor Set consists of four different environmental sensors designed to provide you with real time data of the environment around you. The set includes a radiation Geiger counter, electromagnetic field (EMF) sensor, organic food sensor and temperature/humidity sensor. Each miniature sensor connects to a compatible iOS smart device (iPhone 4 and higher, iPad, iPod Touch 3rd generation and higher) with an included connecting cable to being displaying data through the Lapka app. The data is designed to help provide you with a better understanding of the environment around you that you can’t necessarily see with the naked eye, such as the amount of electromagnetic pollution in a given room. The sensors are compact making them easy to bring with you just about anywhere you go for use at a moment’s notice; they’ll fit in your pocket, purse or backpack with ease. After getting a reading from one of your sensor you can then save the data for use at later time or share it with friends and family to let them know, for example, which store in town has the most organically grown fruits and vegetables. Read More
- Control your entire INSTEON network
- Receive cloud-based email and/or text alerts (leak, door, etc.)
- Setup scenes
- Run timers
- Do this all from your mobile device (iOS or Android)
- Free iOS and Android apps
- No monthly fees
- Now with Dual-Band
If you dream of complete Home Automation control, the INSTEON Hub can make that dream a reality! With the Hub, you can have complete home control and receive alerts from your smartphone or tablet. Control INSTEON light bulbs, wall switches, outlets and thermostats. Receive instant email or text alerts from motion and water leak sensors while you’re away. Just start with the Hub, select the INSTEON devices for your home and enjoy. The Hub works in combination with your router and smartphone or tablet to control INSTEON devices in your home while you’re there or when you’re at work and on vacation. Instructions on how to setup remote access are included in the app or you can call and have INSTEON support set it up for you. Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors and more. The INSTEON Hub will send text and email alerts to you as well as anyone else you wish. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app anytime. Also, this autoamtion system requires absolutely no monthly fees to view, control and monitor your home. Other systems on the market charge hundreds of dollars a year for services that you can get for free with the INSTEON Hub. Read More
Want to know what triggered a motion sensor, or just check in on the kids or pets? Add a wireless camera and you’ll see it all from your smartphone. The INSTEON Wireless Security IP Camera feature pan/tilt control and night vision. Setting up this camera within the INSTEON for Hub app is the easiest setup routine that you’ve ever seen and anyone can do it. Read More
Pool safety is extremely important, especially when there are small children present. We’ve got a few ideas and solutions for parents and families who worry about the possibility of their children accidentally falling into the pool when no one is around. Here are a few safety precautions to consider:
1. Hot Tubs may be small, but they are still dangerous to unmonitored children. Regardless of the size of the pool or hot tub, they still present a risk when it comes to small children.
2. NEVER “step away” and leave children unmonitored in the water – even for 1 minute. Things can go wrong in a matter of seconds and it is important that a responsible adult be present at all times when children are in the pool.
3. Use devices that can detect if something (or someone) has fallen into the pool and will immediately notify you with a loud alarm like the AquaGuard Pool Alarm System or the Safety Turtle Base with Wrist Band.
4. The old “No running” rule still stands. Keeping the pool area mellow significantly reduces the risk of accidentally falling into the pool. Making sure things stay calm around the pool area avoids the risk of a child slipping on the wet ground and possible falling into the pool unintentionally or accidentally bumping another child into the pool.
5. Make sure your children know to only swim when a lifeguard or a responsible adult is watching.
6. Keep a locked, sturdy fence around the pool area so that children cannot wander over to the pool without the guidance of an adult. A Wireless Gate Alarm Transmitter works with the Safety Turtle Base Station and will sound if the gate that it is installed in gets opened and the Yardlock Keyless Wood Gate Combination Lock Kit will ensure that no one without the gate code can enter the pool area.
7. Check the PoolSafely.gov checklist to be sure that your pool area meets all of the CSPC safety guidelines.
Constantly forget to water your plants? Or are you always watering them too much? The Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor can solve your plant problems!
By using the combination of the Koubachi Wi-Fi plant sensor and the free Koubachi app* (or via a web browser), you’ll never again forget to water, fertilize or mist your plants! Connected to your Wi-Fi network, the sensor informs you in real-time when your plant needs to be taken care of, so you can react before it is too late. All your data, plants and settings are fully synchronized to the Koubachi Cloud and thus always up to date on all devices! Thanks to the unique Plant Care Engine (PCE), Koubachi is able to advise you about everything your plant needs: water, fertilizer, humidity, temperature and light! Koubachi not only tells you WHEN to care for your plants, but also gives you specific instructions HOW. Equipped with a best in class soil moisture sensor, the Koubachi Wi-Fi Plant Sensor provides unmatched accurate measurements. It works like your plants’ roots – it measures the exact amount of water that is available to your plants.
The risk of water damage in a home is high. In fact, it is one of the most common home insurance claims. Every year millions of homeowners suffer billions of dollars in losses. But these losses can be reduced or even avoided altogether with the new INSTEON Leak Sensor.
Leak Sensor alerts you so you can stop the leak before damage to your home occurs. Simply add as many sensors as you’d like to the INSTEON Hub* (sold separately) and get instant alerts delivered via text/email to your smartphone. The INSTEON Hub also allows you to add cameras for remote monitoring, motion sensors, door/window sensors and of course control over lighting and appliances in your home.
*The Leak Sensor transmits via radio signals. The INSTEON Hub communicates via power-line only. Please be sure to have a Range Extender/Access Point or other dual-band INSTEON device installed for communication between Leak Sensor and INSTEON Hub.
For more advanced applications, consider HouseLinc or ISY-99. Together with a leak sensor you can activate a whole-house water shutoff valve when water is detected. These solutions also provide text/email alerts as well as more advanced conditional programming.
This easy to use, battery powered leak sensor can provide the early detection necessary to prevent leaks from creating major damage to your home.
The INSTEON Leak Sensor installs quickly and easily – no need to run wires or drill holes. Simply place the sensor near where water leaks may occur. Some common places are:
- Washing machines
- Water heaters
- Refrigerators (water filters)
- Water Softeners