- Clean floors on a schedule or push of a button
- Patented 3-stage cleaning system
- Works on carpet, tile, laminate and hardwood floors
- Vacuums dirt, dust, debris and is ideal for pet hair
- Makes multiple passes over each section of the floor
Wouldn’t it be nice to come home from work every day to a clean floor without hiring a housekeeper? Save time, money, and avoid the risk of a back injury with a programmable vacuum cleaner. Let’s face it, no one likes to vacuum. With the iRobot Roomba 650, you’ll never have to hassle with a bulk vacuum cleaner again. Simply program the Roomba 650 to vacuum your house when you’re away and always come home to a clean floor. The iRobot Roomba 650 Vacuum Cleaning Robot is capable of cleaning on a preset schedule, determined by you, or whenever desired with the push of a button to activate the robot. The Roomba 650 is compatible with just about all popular flooring types such as carpet, tile, laminate and hardwood floors. It cleans using a patented three-stage process consisting of a side brush to clean along wall edges, counter rotating brush picks up dirt, dust, debris and even pet hair off the floor, and a vacuum (AeroVac) pulls the dirt and debris from the Roomba’s brush. By incorporating the AeroVac into the Roomba the cleaning result are maximized because the brush stays free of tangled hair and debris ensuring that it accurately and evenly cleans the floor beneath. Read More
Get thorough vacuuming with less effort with the self-charging iRobot Roomba 530 Vacuum Cleaning Robot. The included Compact Home Base® allows for Roomba to dock and recharge when done vacuuming or when the battery is running low.
The Roomba uses a three-stage cleaning process to vacuum 98% of dirt, dust and debris from your floor. A fine vacuum filter traps dust, pollen, and other tiny particles, drastically reducing irritants in the air. The cleaning head suspension system means that the Roomba will vacuum carpet, tile, hardwood, or linoleum with no adjustment. Counter-rotating bristle and beater brushes work together like a dustpan and broom, leaving no annoying residue.
- Complete set includes vacuum, charger, filters and more
- Vacuum returns to base after cycle is complete
- Cleans both carpet and hard floor surfaces
- Vacuums 98% of dirt, dust and debris from your floor
Thinking Home 2 software is an easy-to-use, affordable home automation solution for Mac OS X. The new v2.0 takes advantage of Mac features such as speech, scripts, email, instant messaging and web access to provide you with ultimate control of your home automation system. Compatible with both INSTEON and X10, the software is set up to operate 24-7, delivering performance without compromising ease of use. The easy point-and-click approach is ideal for people who just want to store events and macros and let it run. Additionally, you can control devices using the built-in voice recognition feature or when you’re out of town thanks to the software’s web interface. While still an easy home automation software to use, v2.0 is better equipped to make use of Mac-only things like speech, scripts, email, instant messaging and web access
Thinking Home 2.0 supports some of the most popular new hardware, including PowerLinc Controller, USB, ActiveHome and more than 75 other models of gadgets and scores of USB serial adapters.
- Built-in speech recognition. You say “Turn on the living room lamp.” and the lights turn on
- Setup Assistant and Gadget Guide allow easy setup and management of your home automation network
- INSTEON and X-10 Enabled
- Events and Responders can operate devices, open web pages, play audio, and much more
- Innovative Desktop Remote operates your gadgets directly from the Finder
Turn on your INSTEON-controlled lights or appliances when you enter the room and turn them off after you’ve left. Truly automating your lighting, this motion sensor is perfect for areas of your home such as the laundry room, closets and the garage where lights commonly get left on. Use this motion sensor for indoor or outdoor applications, and link it to a wall switch, plug-in lamps or appliances. You can even have the motion sensor trigger your thermostat to a favorite comfort level when you enter your home or any room in your house.
Additional features include an adjustable ‘Off’ countdown timer delay, night-only mode with adjustable light sensitivity settings, adjustable motion sensitivity, wireless range of up to 150′, 40-foot field of vision and a pivoting mounting bracket. INSTEON Wireless Motion sensor is a must-have for any INSTEON home automation network as an addition that will make your life more convenient, fun and energy-efficient. A 9 Volt battery is required and included.
- Automatically turns on INSTEON-controlled lights or appliances when motion is detected
- Automatically turns off after motion stops (adjustable anywhere between 30 seconds and 2 hours)
- Optional night-only mode keeps lights from turning on during the day
- Adjustable high/low motion sensitivity provides flexible placement
- Adjustable day/night threshold
- Optional dusk/dawn lighting control using a built-in photocell
Vitek VT-PIRC2 Color 420 TVL PIR Camera with Working Motion Detection
The VT-PIRC2 is a motion activated or continuous imaging camera that incorporates a color CCD camera with a PIR motion sensor. It can be used as an accessory to an alarm system or as a stand-alone monitoring device. Vitek PIR cameras are an excellent choice for use in covert or hidden camera applications.
- Color CCD image sensor with 420 TV lines
- 0.2 Lux sensitivity
- Pinhole 3.8mm/f2.0 lens included
- NC/C/NO alarm output
- Working 100° motion detection using 58 beams within 3 layers (35′ x 35′ coverage area)
SUPERTOOTH VOICE is a Bluetooth hands-free kit that supports headset or hands-free profile phones. Its special features include Full DSP Noise Cancellation/Echo Cancellation. Thus, it provides an advanced audio
quality. It is designed for easy hands-free operation and superior performance. This kit includes Text-To-Speech system. The voice announces instructions for the users in 6 different languages. It indicates the status of the Bluetooth device and it announces the name (or phone number if contact not loaded to kit) of the incoming caller! – you simply say OK to accept the call!
- Zero installation Bluetooth hands-free car kit
- Text to Speech – it says the name of the caller
- Voice Control – you just say OK to pick up the call
- Auto Connect System – automatic reconnection between your phone and the SUPERTOOTH VOICE
*Since we strive to provide you with the lowest prices, prices are subject to change.