- Converts an Infrared (IR) signal to Radio Frequency (RF) back to Infrared (IR)
- Transmission range of 100 Meters (328 Feet)
- Includes IR transmitter (emitter) cables with various lengths
- Arc shaped design for wide IR receiving range
- Low power consumption
You’ve got your stereo system speakers installed on your back porch so you can enjoy your music. Unfortunately you can’t change the volume without running back into the house and physically adjusting the volume control on your receiver, and you don’t want to install a wall-plate volume control. This IR to RF to IR Wireless Infrared IR Remote Control Extender Kit is the solution.
This wireless IR extender converts the IR signal into an RF signal at 433.92 MHz, for transmission to the receiver unit, up to 100 meters away, through walls, doors, ceilings, and floors, or whatever. At the receiving end, an IR cable with three bulbs (emitters) repeats the IR signal from your remote to up to three individual components, so you can use it up for your cable/satellite receiver, DVD/Blu-ray player, and an audio receiver.
Typical IR remote controls have a limited range and require line of sight with the component you are trying to control. With this IR to RF to IR Wireless Infrared IR Remote Control Extender Kit you can have your Audio Video (AV) components in another room, closet, equipment cabinet or entertainment center behind closed doors, and still have control. Read More
- Allows IR signals to pass through solid doors or walls, line-of-sight is not required
- Works with practically all brands of Audio/Video IR remote controls
- IR Receiver designed to be surface mounted in multiple applications
- Allows for remote control of up to eighteen (18) devices
- Confirmation LED built-in to the IR receiver acknowledges receipt of IR commands
- 40 foot range between an IR remote control and the IR receiver
Do you wish you could hide your entertainment system in a less obtrusive view, share a Blu-ray player between two rooms or perhaps control your stereo’s volume from anywhere in your house? The Cmple Hidden IR Repeater System allows you to use an existing infrared (IR) remote control to operate up to eighteen (18) audio/video (A/V) components located behind cabinet doors, in the rear of a room, in an entertainment cabinet, equipment closet or in a different room. The built-in IR distribution technology gives you the ability to conceal, yet still control bulky electronic equipment such as a cable box, satellite TV receiver, stereo receiver, amplifier, CD player, DVD player, Blu-ray player or virtually any component controlled by an IR signal. Read More
- Pass IR signals through doors/walls to control hidden AV components without line of sight
- CFL Resistant mini surface-mount IR Receiver accepts signals from up to 40 feet away
- Two included IR emitters stick directly onto your AV equipment – supports up to six IR emitters
- IR receiver and IR emitters work with existing remote controls
- IR Receiver works in most lighting environments and is CFL resistant
- LED status indicators on connecting block
The Vanco 280731 CFL Resistant 1×6 IR Repeater Kit is a great way to control your home theater components that are located inside of a media cabinet or in an AV equipment closet. Most AV components are controlled via an infrared (IR) remote control that requires a line of site to work between the remote control and the component(s). So components located behind closed doors can’t be controlled unless the doors are open, which defeats the purpose. An IR repeater kit solves this problem. The mini surface-mount IR receiver is the only item that needs to be visible. It receives IR commands from your remote, passes it through the connecting block and distributes the signals out through the IR emitters. This system allows you to keep a cable or satellite TV receiver, stereo receiver or amplifier, CD player, DVD player, Blu-ray player, or virtually any component controlled by an IR signal behind closed doors so you can use your remote control like normal. Read More
The Redfish Instruments iDVM Digital MultiMeter (DMM) makes measuring and utilizing voltage, current, and resistance data much, much easier than any other product on the market. With its unique, advanced features, the iDVM will facilitate your work, save you time, and increase your productivity. The iDVM is the only DMM on the market that works with Apple’s iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad products. Our unique voltmeter measures voltage, current, and resistance. The iDVM wirelessly links to the Apple devices to allow the use of the tremendous Apple interface as an interface to the electrical measurements made by our device.
As a result of the integration of this advanced DMM with Apple devices, users can acquire data, save it, email it, post it to a web server, or display it for further visualization. Using the integrated speech function, the iDVM can “speak” the measurement through the iPhone/iPod Touch/iPad integrated speaker or earphones.
The iDVM application is easy to navigate and easy to use. It looks just like the volt meter that you’re used to using, but it let’s you do so much more. Read More
- Eight IR receiver input ports
- One IR receiver output to connecting block port
- Hardwired termination ensures a solid connection
- No Power supply required
- Mounting holes for secure placement in you audio video (AV) control center
If you want to control a single group of AV components from your IR remote control(s) from multiple areas throughout your home, consider using this Vanco 280735 8-Port IR Receiver Hub. The hub is hardwired with up to eight IR receivers and outputs to a single IR connecting block. From the connecting block, emitters go out to your AV components. The IR receiver takes in a signal from your remote control, passes it to the hub, through to the connecting block and out to the emitters allowing you to remotely control your AV components behind cabinet doors or in a closet. The supplied terminal blocks on the hub facilitate making the wire connections and can accommodate wire sizes ranging from 24 AWG to 12 AWG. The hub is a passive device that does not require a power supply. For added convenience, the hub has opening that allow it to be shelf or wall mounted. Read More