The CurrentWerks USB Outlet Duo 2 features two powerful in-wall USB charging ports delivering 16 Watts of output power from a standard 110V wall outlet. The Duo’s advanced power management design gives the consumer a total of four charging solutions, two USB charging ports and two standard US/CAN sockets from a single wall outlet. This makes the Duo the second most powerful in-wall charging solution available in the market today, surpassed only by the CurrentWerks Quattro.
No more carrying around bulky USB adapters or powering up a computer to charge cell phones, music players, PDAs, or any other USB-powered device. All you will need is a USB cable to connect to the one of two USB ports on this unit. This energy-efficient unit uses less energy than traditional chargers, leading to savings in electricity costs. In addition to the USB ports, this unit also features two standard UL listed tamper resistant 15 Amp electrical outlets.
The Quirky Pivot Power Flexible Power Stip lets you reclaim your outlets with an adjustable power strip that holds large adapters in every outlet. The power strip can be flexed into a circle, semi-circle or zig zag pattern to accomodate larger plugs as well as fitting around furniture. The Power Stip also features surge protection of up to 672 Joules. Includes a 6 foot power cord with flat head plug.
- Flexible form that bends into circular, semi-circular, and zig-zag shapes
- Six outlet pods, which can be adjusted so that large power bricks don’t hog space
- Adjusts so you can utilize all six outlet pods
- 672 Joules of rock-solid surge protection
This portable charging device is designed to provide power for your USB devices while you are on the move. Weighing less than half a pound, the Power Bank 5.0 is perfect for traveling, fitting perfectly into a suitcase, briefcase, purse, or even your pocket. You will be able to charge your smartphone, music player, tablet, even iPhones and iPads. The Power Bank 5.0 itself can be charged with the included AC adapter or by connecting it to a computer. When fully charged, the Power Bank 5.0 will be able to charge your phone up to five times and double the life of your iPad. An easy-to-read battery capacity indicator lets you know how much power the Power Bank 5.0 currently holds. While you are out and about, you will be able to charge up to two devices at once. Several features are built-in to protect your connected devices, including overcharge, discharge, over-current, and short circuit protection.
If you are using a solar panel to charge your batteries, this charge controller will be sure to protect it. The charge controller will protect your battery from overcharging, high voltage surges, short circuit, low voltage, discharging, and reverse current. Use the charge controller with both 12 Volt and 24 Volt solar panel systems. Designed for permanent installation, this charge controller is simple to install and use. A digital LED screen shows the charging current, load current, and battery voltage in 5-second intervals. The charge controller also features adjustable voltage settings and Pulse Width Modulation technology to provide higher charging efficiency and maintain a higher battery reserve.
- Use with any 12 Volt or 24 Volt solar panel system
- Designed for permanent installation
- Adjustable voltage settings
- LCD screen clearly displays charging current, load current, and battery voltage in 5 second intervals
The AVB Cable U-09 Tap Adapter transforms 3-prong grounded plugs for use in standard 2-prong outlets while maintaining the ground. Great for plugging 3-prong devices into older sockets or extension cords. Eliminate the need to run extension cords across the room to find available outlets. Grounded and polarized taps and adapters allow you to take advantage of the closest outlet. These are “must-haves” for the home or office! This will convert a 3-prong power plug into a 2-prong while maintaining the ground.
If your home has outlets with 2 prongs, it means they aren’t grounded. The ground wire was added for personal protection. Appliances that have the third prong for the ground, have a portion of the equipment, or casing connected to that ground prong. Then if there are any wires inside the appliance that get loose, and make contact with the casing, the current will flow through the ground wire, instead of you. Without the ground connection, you may well be the best or only path to ground, and you can receive a shock. Read more
- Energy Star qualified
- Charge any USB chargeable device
- No computer required
- Works with iPod and iPhone, Zune, Blackberry and other USB chargeable devices
The Pro/Tran 30216A indoor surface mount transfer switch is designed for fast installation in residential and commercial applications. The 18-inch flexible conduit whip attaches easily to the load center and all wires are clearly marked. Simply select the circuits needed in an emergency and connect them to the Pro/Tran wire leads.
Pro/Tran transfer switches feature a rugged powder-coated steel cabinet with six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts, resettable branch rated circuit breakers and non-defeatable (break-before-make) double-throw switches.
Six Solid Reasons Why Pro/Tran is the Only Logical Choice
- Low Cost: Surprisingly low. A fraction of the cost of a DPDT switch, sub-panel, power inlet, fittings, conduit, circuit breakers and wire. Pro/Tran transfer switches combine all these elements in a single, compact, ready-to-install unit.
- Fast Installation: Extremely fast. That’s because every Pro/Tran transfer switch is completely pre-wired. Simply attach the conduit, mount the cabinet, make the necessary connections in the load center and it’s ready to use.
- Safe operation: Ultimately safe. The double-throw, break-before-make switch action of each Pro/Tran circuit keeps the generator isolated from the utility at all times. This eliminates the danger of back feeding the utility and causing injury to repair crews as well as preventing utility power from feeding into the generator and causing damage or injury.
- Easy to Use: Remarkably easy. Plug the generator cord into the Pro/Tran, or the optional power inlet box, start the generator and move the switches on the Pro/Tran from LINE to GEN. Now you have power to your critical circuits.
- High Flexibility: Unusually high. Every indoor Pro/Tran model can be cord-connected or hardwired. All enclosures include six combination 1/2-inch and 3/4-inch knockouts and a wiring compartment with over 60 cubic inches of space. Models that include a power inlet on the front also include a cover for the power inlet opening that facilitates hardwiring. Models without a power inlet on the front include a covered opening that permits the installation of a power inlet for convenient cord connection. And by ordering the optional Flush Kit, every indoor surface mount unit can be easily flush mounted.
- Exceptional Quality: Quite exceptional. Every Pro/Tran component is manufactured to exacting specifications and tested before assembly. Then each completed Pro/Tran is thoroughly tested before shipment from the factory. And this exceptional level of quality is backed by an exclusive two-year warranty.