- Overload protection and indicator
- Two AC grounded outlets and one USB outlet
- Auto reset short circuit protection
- Low battery shutdown when DC voltage falls
- Built-in surge protection
The Wagan Tech Smart AC 150 USB II Power Inverter is portability at it’s best. The Smart AC is powered from a 12 volt DC source and provides 120 volts AC 60Hz through two North American standard outlets to AC appliances up to 150 watts. The AC waveform is a modified sine wave (MSW) which approximates the sine wave of household electrical service. An attached DC power cord connects to a 12 VDC cigarette lighter socket. There is a USB power port that can be used to charge cell phones, PDAs and MP3 players. Safety features include automatic shutdown in the event of overheat, overload, under voltage and over voltage conditions.
This inverter has features that will prevent your battery from being completely discharged. An audible alarm will sound when the battery voltage is 10.5 volts. If you hear this alarm we recommend operating your engine for 10-20 minutes to recharge the vehicle’s battery. With normal care and proper treatment it will provide years of reliable service. Read More
- 2-pole, 3-wire grounding
- Replaces standard duplex receptacle units
- LED indicator lets you know your device is charging
- Durable and corrosion-resistant design
- Built-in wire strippers and tri-combo screws
- Ideal for residential, commercial, educational, municipal, and hospitality applications
With this in-wall combination USB charger and tamper resistant receptacle unit, you’ll be able to charge portable electronic devices directly from a wall outlet. No more carrying around bulky USB adapters or powering up a computer to charge cell phones, music players, PDAs, or any other USB-powered device. All you will need is a USB cable to connect to the one of two USB ports on this unit. This energy-efficient unit uses less energy than traditional chargers, leading to savings of up to $31 per year in electricity costs. In addition to the USB ports, this unit also features one standard AC electrical outlet. Equipped with UL approved tamper resistant shutters, this unit complies with the 2011 NEC Article 406.12 requirement.
Any standard duplex receptacle can be replaced with this unit in minutes. Constructed with injection-molded housing, PVC resin, and a zinc-plated steel mounting strap, this combination receptacle was designed with durability and corrosion resistance in mind. An automatic grounding system eliminates the need for a bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure. Triple wipe blade contacts and double wipe ground contacts also allow for long-term plug retention and can withstand regular use. Read More
- Rotary voltage output selector
- Six detachable output tips
- Color coded binding posts
- ON/OFF switch
If you ever have a problem with lost, damaged or defective power supplies, the Calrad 45-734 2 Amp Regulated 6-Way Multi-Voltage Power Supply is your answer. It can provide Constant, accurate DC power to Portable electronic devices such as portable TVs, video games, radios, scanners and boom boxes and any number of other electronic components. Simply match up one of the tips to the tip you would typically use (six different plug tips are included) and plug the tip into the output cord; color coded binding posts make connections easy. Then use the rotary selector dial to switch the power supply to the correct output voltage (3-4.5-6-7.5-9-12V DC). This compact sized regulated power multi-voltage power supply is ideal for all devices drawing up to 2 amps of current.
The Quirky Pivot Power Flexible Power Stip lets you reclaim your outlets with an adjustable power strip that holds large adapters in every outlet. The power strip can be flexed into a circle, semi-circle or zig zag pattern to accomodate larger plugs as well as fitting around furniture. The Power Stip also features surge protection of up to 672 Joules. Includes a 6 foot power cord with flat head plug. Read more
- Flexible form that bends into circular, semi-circular, and zig-zag shapes
- Six outlet pods, which can be adjusted so that large power bricks don’t hog space
- Adjusts so you can utilize all six outlet pods
- 672 Joules of rock-solid surge protection
The Flipit! Travel Surge is a mini-surge protector that provides peace of mind when traveling. Three surge-protected outlets are provided along with 2 USB charging ports for portable devices.
The Flipit! Travel Surge is the perfect product to accomodate all your charging needs while traveling. Most hotel rooms offer very little in the way of convenient available outlets and virtually none offer surge protection. Now you can charge a combination of devices from one outlet and have the peace of mind that they are protected from power surges. Read more
- AC power plug folds down for convenient easy travel
- Includes 3 surge-protected power outlets and 2 USB ports
- Simultaneously charge multiple portable devices including the iPhone, iPad, PC, Etc.
- Surge protector protects your devices up to 612 Joules