The Bird-B-Gone MMNN02 No Nasty Nest Swallow and Bat Prevention solution is a low-profile, virtually invisible deterrent for nesting swallows and bats. It is affordable and easy to install – two strips are included and mount in an instant using the adhesive backing (there are also pre drilled holes for nailing the section in). It will reduce the time you spend cleaning swallow and bat dropping off of your property and are a humane, non-harmful repellant to the birds. The hanging lines on the strips effectively block access to nesting sites that the birds and bats often use, and because they won’t want to find their way through the strips, they will simply move onto a spot that is easier for them. Clear mono-filament sections are hung from a clear plastic plate and are typically installed under eaves overhangs, gables or on the sides of homes and buildings to prevent the mud nests from building up.
Swallows are often a nuisance in suburban areas as they build their mud nests that damage and deface the outer walls and eaves of residences and office buildings. Swallow feces often end up on the sides of buildings and the ground below from the colony of birds in residence. Building owners report extra clean up costs and concern over slip and fall liability from swallow dropping buildup, plus an unclean, dirty company image. The bacteria, fungal agents and parasites found in swallow droppings and nests can carry a host of serious diseases, including histoplasmosis, encephalitis, salmonella, meningitis, toxoplasmosis and more.
- Designed for under eaves, overhangs and gables installation
- Adhesive backing for easy attachment
- Works on swallows and bats
- Most Effective: Physical barriers like spikes are the most effective way to keep birds away
- Flexible Base: Spikes can be installed on curved surfaces
- Inexpensive: Polycarbonate plastic bird spikes are less expensive than metal alternatives
- Installs Easily: Nail, Glue, or Tie
- Clear: Transparent polycarbonate material blends with surroundings: great for high-profile areas
- Long-Lasting: Polycarbonate plastics won’t corrode or decay. These spikes can last a lifetime
- Continuous Operation: Repels birds 24/7
- Maintenance-Free: When installed properly, no ongoing maintenance is require
Bird-X polycarbonate plastic bird spikes are used on buildings and structures worldwide to eliminate the roosting and nesting surfaces of pest birds. Birds avoid landing on spikes as humans avoid walking on a bed of nails. These spikes are not lethal, just extremely irritating, intimidating, and uninviting. Polycarbonate spikes are clear and lightweight and provide a low-profile method of keeping birds off your property. Read more
Are you tired of seeing the rat and mouse tracks around your home? Do you cringe when friends and family come over because you don’t know if a roach will run across the floor or counter? If so, it’s time to get this pest control repeller. Viatek engineered this product with electromagnetic technology and ultrasonic sound that will activate once it is plugged in. It’s “Intelligent Sweep Technology,” will start scanning the walls of your home and send out a signal that will create a hostile environment for any pest to live in. This pest repeller doubles as a night light and only uses 7.5 watts of energy. To achieve the best results, you should use at least one of these pest repellers per room or at least two per floor in your home.
Still having a pest problem? Try these related items: