- Automatically turns lights off when room is unoccupied
- Ambient light levels detected by the sensor can adjust dimmer intensity levels automatically
- Accurate daylight harvesting provided by Proportional daylight control in Photocell
- Uses reliable Clear Connect RF technology
- Lutron XCT technology provides the most reliable motion detection available to date
- Built in daylight sensor turns off lights when sufficient amounts of natural daylight is available
- No new wiring required
- Simple test modes ensure users position their sensor in the most effective locations
- Battery has 10-year life expectancy (CR-123 Lithium battery included)
- User selectable PIR sensitivity
Lutron’s LRF2-VCRB-P-WH Radio Pwr Savr Maestro Wireless RF Vacancy Sensor is a battery operated (CR-123 battery included) ceiling mount Passive Infrared motion detector with built-in photocell used for automatically controlling lighting and appliances. This vacancy sensor will determine whether your Grafik eye, or Maestro Wireless controlled lighting and/or appliances are needed based on the lack of movement in a room and ambient light levels provided by natural sunlight. Movement is detected by recognizing heat signatures created by people moving across the sensors field of view. This device, when properly programmed, will turn off up to ten Maestro wireless receiving modules when a room is unoccupied for the specified amount of time. Up to three sensors can be programmed to each switch for maximum coverage. Compatible Lutron wire-in or plug-in, dimmers and relay switches will automatically respond to these wireless, remote sensors via 434MHz Radio Frequency (RF) communication. Information gathered by the photopic sensor is used for transmitted commands, appropriately adjusting lighting levels remotely as daylight increases or decreases. Another common use for this vacancy sensor is to switch On/Off a plug-in (Floor) fans or portable cooling units. As heat from the sun’s light becomes more or less intense throughout the day, your needs to circulate or cool the indoor air will change. Controlling Lights and devices like plug-in fans can and will save money by reducing the amount of wasted energy in your home. Convenience, increased quality of life, energy savings, and simple installation make this Maestro Wireless RF controller a great addition to your Lutron automated lighting and appliance control system.
- Graphical user interface (GUI) is completely customizable – create your own scenes and buttons
- Easy to set up scenes and scheduled events
- Controls INSTEON and X10 devices
- All signals carried over your existing wiring – no additional wiring necessary
- Settings and database information is stored in non-volatile memory and can only be retrieved remotely by an authorized user
HomeRunner RBI puts the complete power to control your home automation system right into your hands, even when you are halfway around the world. This Remote Browser Interface system runs on its own processor and allows you to access your home automation system through the Internet. You’ll be able to control your devices from just about any device with Internet capabilities. You can also easily set your INSTEON or X10 devices as controllers via the software.
The Windows-based application utilizes one of your network router ports and your home’s existing powerline so you won’t have to hassle with complicated installation or additional wiring. HomeRunner RBI supports a variety of INSTEON and X10 devices. It also includes a “Stargate Link” for interfacing with legacy Stargate-IP or CommStar-IP controllers and all connected devices via the Web Xpander.
With HomeRunner RBI, you’ll be able to personalize your interface. Build screens and buttons using the preset button images. Or transform any picture into an interactive control surface. Then, program items in the background of the picture to be your control buttons.