- Track your balance and set goals through app on smart device
- Nose lights up each time a coin is added
- Built-in accelerometer alerts you if bank is moved to prevent theft
- Stores up to $100 in quarters
- Compatible with Android and iOS smartphones and tablets
Track and save your hard earned money with the Porkfolio Piggy Bank! This modern piggy bank along with the integrated app make it fun and easy to save money and track your saving progress! A built in security feature will even send you an alert if it has been moved! From Quirky and GE comes the Wink Porkfolio Smart Piggy Bank that is guaranteed to make saving money fun for children and adults. The Porkfolio connects to your home network via Wi-Fi and to your Android or iOS smart device through the Wink app to let you set savings goals and then track your savings in real-time after each added coin. This intelligent piggy bank recognizes each coin put into its belly so that it can accurately tally up your change to provide you with the balance digitally rather than having to empty it all out to count manually. The Porkfolio Smart Piggy Bank is great for adults but perfect for children as it makes saving change fun when its nose lights up after each added coin and educational thanks to its simple-to-use app that allows a child to visually see their savings grow. It can hold up to $100 in quarters and because we’ve all been a victim of some missing change from our piggy bank or coin jar at some point in our lives the Porkfolio comes with an accelerometer. The built-in accelerometer is designed to protect the change in the Porkfolio’s belly because it will instantly alert you with a notification on your smart device any time it is moved. The Wink Porkfolio is powered by 2 AA batteries (included). Also available in White! Read More
With gas prices that can by sky high one week and then bearable the next, we can surely use ways to conserve our gas. According to CNN money, the average American spends around $368 a month on gasoline! And energsavers.org states that transportation accounts for 67% of U.S. oil use! Those are astonishing facts to consider! So why not trying out these great gas saving tips from energysavers.org!
• Idling gets you 0 miles per gallon. The best way to warm up a vehicle is to drive it. No more than 30 seconds of idling on winter days is needed. Anything more simply wastes fuel and increases emissions.
• Aggressive driving (speeding, rapid acceleration, and hard braking) wastes gas. It can lower your highway gas mileage 33% and city mileage 5%.
• Avoid high speeds. Above 60 mph, gas mileage drops rapidly.
• Clear out your car; extra weight decreases gas mileage by 1% to 2% for every 100 pounds.
- Easy to install – no tools, wires, or computers needed
- Measures how much gas you are using and how much money you could be wasting
- For gas, diesel or hybrid engines in models 1996 or newer
- Helps you use up to 33% less fuel
- Graphical display of fuel mileage
- Digital display of instant and average miles per gallon
- Track your fuel cost
- Monitor your carbon footprint
- Ultra compact
Car Maintenance Tips:
• Use the grade of motor oil recommended by your car’s manufacturer. Using a different motor oil can lower your gasoline mileage by 1% to 2%.
• Keep tires properly inflated and aligned to improve your gasoline mileage by around 3.3%.
- Handheld air pressure gauge is small enough to store in glove compartment
- See tire pressure easily on a bright backlit display
- Batteries included
- Instantly notifies of pressure loss
- Instantly notifies of over-temperature condition
- Tells driver which tire has a problem
- Constantly displays actual tire pressures
- Expand up to 22 tires