- LED light automatically turns on when motion is sensed within a 10 foot radius
- LED light automatically turns off after 8 seconds when motion is no longer sensed
- Daylight (or ambient room light) sensing capability, saves battery life
- Long-lasting LED bulb lasts up to 30,000 hours
- Weatherproof design ideal for indoor and outdoor use (must be shielded from rain, snow and direct water contact)
- Battery-powered, no wiring or professional installation required
Add automatic lighting in dark cabinets, closets, or where ever you need it with these Battery-Powered Motion Sensored LED Lights! This package includes six (6) Smarthome SELECT Battery-Powered Motion-Sensor LED Lights. Also available in individual and 3-Pack options! Read More
Can You Imagine 5105 Laser Stars
Wouldn’t it be nice to spend an evening under the stars, regardless of the weather? Thanks to the Laser Stars projector, you can watch in amazement as the ceiling and walls in a room of any size take on the depth of the night sky, with thousands of stars and moving cloud formations. Prepare to be mesmerized by this system, which uses green laser technology combined with holographics and two precision glass lenses to recreate the universe, complete with magical shooting stars and moving cloud formations.
- Projector turns any room into the night sky with moving stars and cloud formations
- System uses laser technology, holographics, and glass lenses to recreate the universe
- Connect this projector to your automated lighting to turn your home theater into a drive-in movie
The AD HOC Electronics Wireless Handheld Remote Control Switch is a battery-free wireless remote that fits in the palm of your hand. Has two transmitters that send wireless signals to EnOcean relay receivers. When paired with an RF relay (non-dimming) receiver or a plug-in dimmer receiver, each sold separately, tt is the perfect solution for controlling lights and appliances form the comfort of your couch or bed. The remote can programmed to a receiver through a simple single-button configuration procedure. The remote is powered by EnOcean technology that converts the press of the switch into a small amount of electricity. This electricity is used to transmit a radio frequency (RF) wireless signal that communicates with the relay receiver. Add more relay receivers and control an unlimited numbers of lights with the press of a single button. With an RF wireless range of nearly 100 feet, AD HOC transmitters and receivers allows you to add lighting control from almost anywhere in you home.
The BL-6133-WH Wireless Add-On Switch gives you to ability to add an extra switch to any wired light or outlet, without adding new wiring. Connect the receiving unit to the light or outlet’s existing wiring. Then, mount the transmitter in the desired location.
The transmitter sends commands through radio frequency (RF), so you won’t have to worry about unsightly and complicated wiring. A great addition to any room with multiple entrances, the Wireless Add On Switch prevents you from needing to walk across the room to the wired switch.
The Woods 2001 Outdoor Photoelectric 24-Hour Mechanical Timer turns on your yard lights or outdoor holiday decorations on a set schedule every day. The photoelectric eye senses the absence of daylight and automatically turns on your lights – and then off a set amount of hours later or at dawn according to the schedule you set. This is a simple way to save some money on energy costs since your yard will only be lit up when it is dark. The timer has a rugged, weatherproof housing and a 6″ 18 gauge cord.