The Galcon 8000 series is the ultimate user-friendly, DIY system for homes or businesses. This Irrigation controller is a physically small irrigation computer that is packed with a wide range of features. Its simplicity of operation makes it ideally suitable for commercial, public and domestic use. The controller allows individual programming of each valve on a weekly or cyclical program for perfect irrigation customization. This product integrates sophistication with the ease of programming at an attractive price. The Galcon AC-4 8004 controller is the perfect solution for almost any garden. The simple step by step programming using only 4 buttons and the integrated, wide LCD display allows the programming to be completed and watering started within a very short time.
- Operation of four valves plus the master valve or pump
- Operation of two valves simultaneously plus master valve
- Separate irrigation schedule programmable for each valve
- Use of 24 VAC electric valves
- Valve assignment to a lockout sensor
- Programmable weekly and cyclical irrigation schedules
- Up to four irrigation activations per day per valve
- Irrigation duration from one minute to twelve hours
- Irrigation frequency from once a day to once every thirty days
- Manual operation of individual valves via the irrigation controller
- Identification of short circuits in the system
- Operation by means of a 24 VAC transformer (included)
- 9 Volt battery backup for program (battery not included)
The Alex-Tronix LS Latching Solenoid is a 12 VDC two-wire polarized latching solenoid. It requires a short DC pulse to turn it on, and a reverse polarity DC pulse to de-energize it. No energy is required to keep the valve open. The LS can be operated directly by the Enercon controllers. Alex-Tronix recommends using the model LS (Latching Solenoid) with all of its battery powered controllers.
*Black lead is the common and the red lead is the positive. Connecting the leads in reverse will cause valve to stay on when it is supposed to be off, and off when it’s supposed to be on.*
The Alex-Tronix Enercon 4-24 Plus is a commercial battery powered irrigation controller that can operate up to 24 stations with long battery life. The Enercon helps preserve and beautify the environment as well as increases agricultural crop yields. It has four independent programs with 4 start times per program, and the options of operation are automatic, semi-automatic, and timed manual. Ability to schedule irrigation system to automatically turn on certain days of the week or interval of days up to 99 days. Stations can time up to 24 hours in one minute increments, and up to 99 seconds in adjustable delay between stations. Since a solar panel is not required, maintenance and vandalism are minimized plus the controller can be installed in shade, indoors, or under cover. The Enercon uses energy saving technology is recognized by the U.S. Department of Energy. The Enercon Plus has been certified for water efficiency under the Smart Water Application Technology “S.W.A.T.” program and may qualify for cash rebates by many water districts.