Control All of your Irrigation Needs from your Smartphone with the iWater Wizard 12-Zone Irrigation Controller!
- Compatible with iOS devices
- Free downloadable app
- Set custom watering schedules from handheld device
- Easy way to save water and money
- Create a zone map of yard with Google Maps
- Bluetooth connection
Yes, there’s an app for that! There’s an app for everything these days and now you can even control all of your irrigation needs from your Smartphone with the iWater Wizard 12-Zone Irrigation Controller! With the 12-Zone Irrigation Controller from iWater Wizard you can now check that off the list of cool things to do from an iPhone or iPad. The iWater Wizard is an iOS compatible (iPhone, iPad) controller that replaces your existing home irrigation controller and pairs directly to a Bluetooth compatible iOS device. Simply remove your old controller, replace it with the iWater Wizard, and re-connect the existing wires. Once paired with your device, simply download the free iWater Wizard app and you’re ready to go. Read more!
The Galcon 8000 series is the ultimate user-friendly, DIY system for homes or businesses. This Irrigation controller is a physically small irrigation computer that is packed with a wide range of features. Its simplicity of operation makes it ideally suitable for commercial, public and domestic use. The controller allows individual programming of each valve on a weekly or cyclical program for perfect irrigation customization. This product integrates sophistication with the ease of programming at an attractive price. The Galcon AC-4 8004 controller is the perfect solution for almost any garden. The simple step by step programming using only 4 buttons and the integrated, wide LCD display allows the programming to be completed and watering started within a very short time.
- Operation of four valves plus the master valve or pump
- Operation of two valves simultaneously plus master valve
- Separate irrigation schedule programmable for each valve
- Use of 24 VAC electric valves
- Valve assignment to a lockout sensor
- Programmable weekly and cyclical irrigation schedules
- Up to four irrigation activations per day per valve
- Irrigation duration from one minute to twelve hours
- Irrigation frequency from once a day to once every thirty days
- Manual operation of individual valves via the irrigation controller
- Identification of short circuits in the system
- Operation by means of a 24 VAC transformer (included)
- 9 Volt battery backup for program (battery not included)