Dry air can be uncomfortable to breathe and dry out wooden furniture excessively. It also causes an increase in static levels which is especially bad if you like tinkering with electronic devices. Dry air can also cost you more in heating bills because it feels colder than humid air at the same temperature. When you add humidity to your home you can actually feel warmer at 68 degrees than you do at 75 degrees, saving as much as 15% in heating costs. Read More
- Bypass flow-through humidifier
- 12 Gallon per day moisture output
- Enhance comfort and properly humidify homes up to 3,000 square feet
- Easy mounting on either warm air supply or return air duct of any forced-air furnace
- Relieves problems caused by dry air
- Protects floors and furniture by minimizing wood shrinkage
- Flow-through design helps keep unit clean and decreases the frequency of maintenance
Put an end to desert-like air in your home. The average humidity in the Sahara Desert is 25%. In the winter time, the average humidity inside some homes can be even lower, leading to dry skin, “carpet shock”, cracking woodwork and more. The reliable Honeywell HE220A Whole Home Humidifier works with your home’s heating and cooling system to maintain a proper, comfortable humidity level throughout the home. The HE220A will save you money by allowing you to turn down your thermostat a few degrees because humid air feels warmer. Plus, you don’t have the hassle of refilling the unit like you do with portable humidifiers.
The HE220A Bypass Flow-Through Humidifier uses the warm air furnace blower to provide humidification for the whole home. The HE220A works with virtually any Honeywell humidity control, but for optimal performance, use with the Honeywell Perfect Climate Comfort Center™ control.