- Compatible with iOS devices (iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 5C) only
- Open and enter your home by simply tapping the deadbolt
- No smartphone, no problem. KEVO also works with a key fob
- Deadbolt intelligently knows if you’re inside or outside your home
- Send eKeys to friends, family, and more via the app
- See and control who enters your home and at what times
Locking and unlocking doors has never been easier with this Touch-To-Open Bluetooth Deadbolt! Pair your smartphone or included key fob and simply tap the deadbolt to lock or unlock your door! Home security for family and friends is always high on any homeowners list of priorities. Traditional key entry methods are good, but troublesome when you need to enter or leave quickly, or are carrying a lot of items as you fumble with your key ring. Here is when Kwikset’s 925 KEVO Deadbolt 11P (Venetian Bronze) comes in to provide comfort and security with its simple, bump-proof, design ideal for left or right-handed doors. Unlike normal locks, Kevo is a smart deadbolt that uses a touch-to-open convenience entry method when a Bluetooth connected smartphone (iOS iPhone 4S, 5 , 5S, 5C only) or key fob (smart keys) are within range of the deadbolt. Keep your phone in your pocket or purse. No more fumbling for your keys. Just touch the lock to open.
Entering and leaving your home is easier since you can unlock the door by tapping the deadbolt. The deadbolt still operates like a standard mechanical lock, so keyed entry is possible if a connected smart key is not detected. After tapping the deadbolt, a blue LED ring light spins around the deadbolt indicating it’s searching for a certified smart key. If a certified smart key is detected, the light turns green and unlocks (yellow when locking), but turns red if a smart key is not detected. However, if a smart key is out-of-range, a magenta light will appear, prompting you to move closer. Of course, these lights can tell anyone, friendly or not, about the occupancy of the home, but Kwikset has programmed the lights to only appear if the deadbolt is certain you are outside. If the deadbolt has the slightest inclination you’re inside, it’ll only show the blue light and then nothing so your privacy and security is protected.
- Establishes verbal and visual communication with a person at a door
- Monitor and view footage from up to 492 feet away with 120° viewing angle
- Lock and unlock doors wireless via the handheld monitor
- Monitor can be held and carried around your home or business when talking to visitors
- Handheld monitor with viewing screen allow you to monitor situations outside the door in real-time
- Built-in IR LEDs for nighttime operation and PIR motion sensor captures images of approaching visitors
- Compatible with up to 3 monitorsime
Check who is at your door and speak with them without having to open the door! Safely communicate with people at your door before deciding whether to open it with the Enforcer Wireless Video Door Phone. The DP-236Q Enforcer Wireless Video Door Phone is a wireless door intercom system that allows safe and comfortable viewing and communication with visitors through a wireless LCD monitor from up to 492 feet away. This two-way intercom system features a handheld audio/visual monitor with a built-in high-quality TFT-LDC color display to see real-time audio, video, and photos from the door mounted CCD based color camera. The camera has a wide 120° viewing angle with built-in IR LED lights and a PIR motion sensor. Whenever a visitor approaches, the PIR sensor activates the camera and takes a photo (up to 100) which can be viewed and stored on the handheld monitor; and the built-in LED lights illuminate the area in front of the camera so you can see guests anytime, day or night.
The camera and monitor facilitate back-and-forth communication with an integrated “request-to-enter” doorbell button and chime that can be approved or denied from the monitor. If you’re using an electronic door lock, you will be able to wirelessly unlock and lock your door directly from the handheld monitor. From the handheld monitor, you will be able to view the live video feed anywhere within the wireless range of the camera. Carry the monitor around you home, or place it on a tabletop with its kickstand. If more security is high up on your list, up to two additional monitors (sold separately) can be paired with the camera. The intercom system is fully adjustable with settings such as tamper alarms, image display, contrast, brightness, ringtones (four options), and lock and unlocking delay commands. Read More
- We.R Wireless Photo Detector captures View motion-detected images, in sequential modes
- We.R Wireless Door / Window Sensor identifies when a door or window is opened
- We.R Wireless PIR Motion Detector identifies when there is motion in your home or office
- We.R Wireless Siren is an indoor, bi-directional battery-operated 85dB siren
- We.R Wireless Key Fob is an arming / disarming tool that also provides system status notification
- We.R Wireless Gateway manages and communicates with system peripherals and the cloud – Ethernet + GSM/EDGE Communication
Deal alert! There’s no better time than now to start your home security system. Get a Complete We.R Home Security Starter Kit for a fraction of the price! The Essence We.R Security Kit & Control Panel is on sale right now for $533.43, normally $900! The We.R solution offers a predefined, truly simple DIY (Do It Yourself) kit. You can install the system yourself and self-monitor your home or office using a smartphone and web applications. Get real time alerts in case of unpermitted access to your home. Protect your valuables and personal belongings, based on your own unique living habits. Monitor the house cleaner, babysitter and other staff entrance and exit times. Be informed when kids are back from school or arrive from a date. Keep kids away from the medicine cabinet, basement and other zones. Watch over children when they are out of sight. Care for elderly parents when they need it. Watch over pets left alone at home. Connect, control and manage your home – from anywhere, at any time! Read More
This kit communicates outside of your home network via an Ethernet and GSM/EDGE Control Panel connection only. The advantage of having the GSM/EDGE communication is that it will still communicate if power is lost or if your Ethernet conenction is down. We also offer a Wireless Home Security System from Essence Security with an Ethernet Only Control Panel if that is all you need.
Deal Alert! Save up to 50% right now on a Refurbished INSTEON Hub or Wireless Security IP Camera with Pan, Tilt and Night Vision! Hurry, supplies are going fast! Click here!
Join us today for our MEGA SALE! Get up to 90% off and enjoy huge price drops on more than 270 products! Hurry, while supplies last! Click here to start saving!
- Captures 720p, High-Definition (HD) video and images
- Weatherproof outdoor housing
- Brilliant night vision capabilities – 30 IR LEDs captures images in the dark up to 15 meters away
- Uses advanced Dual Filter IR-Cut technology for better color video and image capture
- Motion detection – receive an email with still shots if motion is sensed
- Remote access from iOS/Android Devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.), from a local computer, or from any computer via the cloud
- Simple Plug-n-Play installation – no complicated programming or port forwarding required
- Supports (up to) 32GB Micro SD Card for recording (read note below regarding this feature)
Save $50 now on the Smarthome SELECT Vstarcam Wireless Outdoor Security Camera with Night Vision! This weatherpoof security camera with night vision remotely monitors the outside of your home allowing remote access to video footage right from your smartphone, tablet or PC! The Smarthome SELECT Vstarcam Wireless Outdoor HD IP Camera is the next evolution in home monitoring for outdoor areas. It combines all of the greatest features from previous generations of Outdoor IP cameras and adds the latest technology. The Smarthome SELECT Vstarcam Wireless Outdoor Camera delivers them all into a compact wireless IP camera that has a user-friendly installation and remote access to view and record everything that happens inside, or outside, your home or office – all from your smartphone, tablet or PC. Read More