The Hobbes Innovation NL50C Media Converter is a concrete and affordable answer in response to an increase in fiber optics cabling deployment. Hobbes NL50C is one of the most complete solutions in media conversion. It is a reasonably priced and user friendly media converter that supports easy to read LEDs which indicate Link and Activity status. In addition, the NL50C is the most functional media converter on the market. The RJ-45 port on this unit can auto negotiate 10/100Mbps/duplex mode and auto-MDIX. Better than a regular converter and has switching capability that is able to filter traffic.
- Supports link-fault-pass-through
- 768K bits buffer memory
- 10/100Mbps full/half-duplex, auto-negotiation, auto-MDI/MDIX
- Full wire speed forwarding rate
- 12VDC external PSU
- 0ºC to 45ºC (32ºF to 113ºF) operating temperature range
- Metal case
- Supports desktop installation
The Hobbes Innovation Z202 is a ZigBee TCP/IP Gateway equipped with standard Ethernet interface. It is a ZigBee network control center that stores all ZigBee network node information. It can be accessed by LAN and Internet via TCP/IP to remotely control the local ZigBee command center, or any ZigBee nodes. It can automatically run the downloaded intellectual scheme at any desired time. The Z202 can also connect to industrial RS485 network to a ZigBee network via its RS485 interface.
- ZigBee device type: Combined Interface
- Equipped with router device
- Compatible with IEEE 802.15.4 / ZigBee
- Support CSMA/CA hardware
- LED status indication
- Support ARP, ICMP, BOOTP, DHCP, IPv4, IGMP, UDP
- Remote access via Zig-Butler
- Can be programmed as Coordinator
The Hobbes HTK-112 Network Installation Tool Kit is a complete installation and repair kit for computer networks. In this tool selection, you get basic troubleshooting and hard to find specialty tools for verifying cable continuity, identify wiring faults, determine line polarity and voltage in network and modular telephone lines.
This network installation kit from Hobbes will satisfy the do-it-yourself techies as well as the pros out at the jobsite. You’ll get the most complete installation and repair kit for network applications.
The Hobbes Network Installation Tool Kit includes the following tools and accessories:
- Multi-modular plug crimps, strips, and cuts tool
- Punch down tool with 66 and 110/88 blades
- UTP/STP cable stripper
- Utility knife
- 4 1/2″ Diagonal cutting pliers
- 2 in 1 reversible screwdriver
- Multi-network tester (251451)
- Blow Molded Snap-Lock Case
The Hobbes Innovation Digital WiFi Detector is an advanced product to detect existing wireless AP’s and express the signal level with beep sound. It also provides the user with a clear description of each wireless access point on a site, including SSID, Channel, Security and Signal Strength. With the varied detecting function, it can help user connecting to IEEE 802.11 b/g devices, and prevent conflicts of Internet access over wireless points. It is truly an excellent tool for both installers and owners of wireless networks.
- Big LCD screen with backlight to show clear description
- Provides specific information about each network when multiple AP’s were detected
- Sorts the order by signal strength when multiple AP’s are detected
- Identifies wireless equipment name and channel
- Displays encryption condition on each wireless component
- Auto Power off function
- Coverage: up to 300 feet (90m) in open environment