Fiber Optic HDMI Offers No Signal Degradation Over Long Distances
Rainbow Fish solves the problem of HDMI over long distance. With Rainbow Fish technology, the HDMI signal is converted to light pulses that carry the full high-definition HDMI signal up to 1000 feet. Fiber optic cable has virtually no electrical interference and is the future of the connected home. This Fiber Optic HDMI Cable is sleek and elegant. It can be easily hidden when connected between your HDMI-connected products and blends in easily when tucked neatly at the baseboard molding in your home. It’s easy to use and works with all HDMI connected products to your HDTV or 3DTV.
Rainbow Fish Fiber Optic HDMI Pro Series cables provide the best 1080p picture quality with an elegant, thin cable instead of bulky copper HDMI cables. Pro Series Fiber Optic cables are interference free and provide better connections especially at distances longer than 10 feet than copper cables or powered HDMI sender and receiver systems using CAT 5 and 6 cable. This cable includes a hardwired USB power supply for connection at the display location and provides exceptional HDMI performance at long distances for easy connection of HDMI components in different rooms or in a large living room or home theater. Each Pro Series cable has a durable, UL-rated black color cable jacket and durable connector housing. Read More
- Works with all HDMI connected devices
- Offers longer lengths and more reliable signal than copper
- Thin and elegant cable is easily bundled
- No EMI Interference
The ONLY Flat, Adhesive HDMI Wire Available!
The Taperwire HDMI-WT-10FT Flat HDMI Wire is an ultra-thin, HDMI flat wire with an adhesive backing that is flexible and makes installation easy with a professional appearance. One of the benefits of Tape Wire is that it can be run discreetly around your walls or your entertainment center, so you can easily place HDMI components anywhere without unsightly cables marring your décor. Applications include HDMI multimedia interface wiring, high density and bandwidth requirements and professional looking audio and video installations.
- Flat HDMI Cable with adhesive backing
- Pre-Teminated with HDMI Connectors on both ends
- Wire adhers to almost any surface
- Plug and play HDMI wiring solution
High Quality with Simple Operation
You will enjoy quick and easy operation by simply connecting the LiveShell to a camcorder via the included HDMI cable and turning the power on. You will experience broadcasting beautiful video and crystal clear audio from a high-end camcorder (sold separately)! Compared to a webcam, the video quality that you get from a camcorder is significantly higher.
Stable Operation without PC
Have you ever experienced difficulties because trouble occurred with a personal computer or streaming software when important live streaming is in progress? One of LiveShell’s selling points is the ability to do stable broadcasting for long periods of time. When using the included plug-in power adapter you will be able to stream video 24hours a day.
Remote Operations from PC or Smartphone
A dedicated control screen called the “Dashboard” is used for operating the LiveShell. All operations including volume control, video quality adjustment, recording start and stop, etc. can be done from a personal computer or a smartphone. The screen is easy to understand, and uses an intuitive touch operation. This remote operation is done via the Internet, so as long as you have a smartphone, you can go leave the streaming site.
Long Battery Life
Extended periods of operation are possible using standard AA batteries that can be obtained anywhere. By using the recommended Duracell DC1500, 2450mA type rechargeable batteries, up to 3 hours of continuous broadcasting is possible. Further, it is also possible to use an eneloop mobile booster KBC-L2, realizing even longer term streaming.
Rich Input Terminals
In addition to the video and audio input from an HDMI, both line input (L/R) and microphone input (L/R) have been provided. Broadcasting can be done after doing mixing internally within LiveShell. An analog composite video input has also been provided so that old camcorders can be used as well. You can simultaneously connect with an HDMI cable and you will be able to switch to any video source from the ‘Dashboard’. Inserting still images into videos as well as inserting subtitles can also be done easily. Read More
- High Quality with Simple Operation
- Stable Operation without PC
- Remote Operations from PC or Smartphone
- Long Battery Life
- Rich Input Terminals
- Ideal for connections in moving or tight environments
- Folding tabs located on the top and bottom of the plug
- Durable, braided nylon cable shield
This locking cable is perfect for applications where you need to keep your HDMI cable securely in place at all times. Folding tabs are located at the top and bottom of the plug for multiple mounting options. If your display is on a moving platform or has limited space, this is the cable for you! The tough tabs will make sure your cable never becomes unplugged unless you remove it. For an added level of durability, the cable sheath is made with braided nylon. Read More
Did You Get a Flat Screen TV This Holiday Season? Connect it to HDMI devices with a Pro Grade Cable With Swivel Design
Vanco International 290003 Pro Digital High Speed HDMI Flat Swivel Cable with Ethernet, 3 Foot
The Vanco International 290003 Pro Digital High Speed HDMI Flat Swivel Cable with Ethernet is perfect for flat panel TV installations. The 180° design is ideal where space is limited and it engineered to complement flat screen displays. The cable allows 3D over HDMI when connected to 3D devices and 100 Mb/s ethernet connection between the two HDMI connected devices.
*Since we strive to provide you with the lowest prices, prices are subject to change.
My world has been turned on its ear since my wife finally allowed me to buy a new flat-screen HDTV. Never before been known as a “couch potato”, I now find myself thinking intimate thoughts about my home entertainment system. So instead of visions of sugar plums and fairies dancing in my head, it’s HDTV on my brain 24/7 this holiday season. Every free waking moment is devoted to improving my audio-video system. On that note, here is my High-Def wish list for the holidays.
- What better way to enjoy my HDTV than with this complete home theater system with a Blu-ray player pumping out incredible 1080P HD goodness!
- There’s no messing around when it comes to my HD enjoyment. I need state-of-the-art HDMI cables to pipe uncompressed, all-digital audio and video content straight to my HDTV.
- Pimp my ride? How about pimp my HDTV! Nothing says I’m the man than an awesome mechanized flat-screen TV Mount – like rocking 26-inch rims on a Hummer!
- I want the best and I’m prepared to protect it with the best. The Monster Power Home Theater Power Center protects against power surges and optimizes performance by feeding my system pure, clean power.
- The cherry on my HDTV sundae — this Harmony universal remote sends both IR and RF signals and can control up to 15 different components. With a sweet touch-screen display and PC programmability, this sleek and sexy remote does it all.