Happy National Ride Your Bike to Work Day! Save big today on our bike storage and accessories savings event! Click here to check out all of our bike storage and accessories products!
Attention all Outdoor Sports Lovers: Avoid the Risk of Forgetting to Remove Gear Strapped to your Car Before Pulling into your Garage!
- Alerts let you know when gear is detected on your roof rack so you don’t pull into the garage
- Provides both audio and visual alerts
- Prevents damages to your home and equipment
- Sensing range of 50 to 100 feet
- Low battery warnings for alerter and gear tags
If you love outdoor sports and traveling, the HeadsUp Systems Wireless Gear Alert System is a must-have. Prevent costly damage to your gear, car, and home by eliminating the risk of forgetting to remove gear strapped to the top of your car before pulling into your garage! It can be easy to forget about the bicycle, kayak, camping equipment, or other gear strapped to the roof of your vehicle, especially after a long drive. And if you pull into your garage with your gear on the top of your car, you could significantly damage your gear, your car, and your home. This wireless alert system prevents that from ever happening again. Consisting of a wall-mounted sign, audio alerter, and gear tags, the alert system is easy to use and could potentially save you thousands of dollars in repairs. The sign should be mounted where it is visible to you as you pull into the garage while the audio alerter can be clipped to your sun visor. Gear tags are water resistant and can be attached directly to your equipment or slipped into bags and cases.
With the included power adapter, the sign is continually detecting for the gear tags to provide constant protection. When gear tags are in sensing range of the sign, audio and visual warnings will be issued – the sign will flash and the alerter will beep. The warnings will last three minutes, so you can be sure to see and hear them. The alerter can easily be silenced with a quick button press. Comes with one alerter for your car and two gear tags. Additional alerters and gear tags can be added to the system. This system can accomodate up to 100 alerters and gear tags. Read More
Tired of having a messy garage? We’ve compiled a list of everything you’ll ever need to transform your garage storage from cluttered to organized! Click here to check out the list!
We’re going to be giving away a Ski Rack to a lucky person just for signing up for our news letter! Just sign up for the Smarthome newsletter & you will be entered to win a Gorgeous Garages Monkey Bar Ski Rack (a $79.99 value) just in time to keep your garage organized for winter! Click here to enter for your chance to win and to view details!
- 4′ x 4′ platform holds up to 250 pounds
- Raise this garage storage area up to your ceiling (8 feet max.)
- Turns ceiling space into storage area
There are many heavy items in our garage that we would love to store away but are just too heavy. As the best possible solution, we find ourselves pushing them off to the side. The Racor Ceiling Storage Heavy Lift provides users with an excellent solution: crank it up to the ceiling. The Racor operates by an unique pulley system that can be raised and lowered by a hand crank or a power drill. This easy to install and user friendly storage unit stores up to 250 pounds, lowers 8 feet from the ceiling, and locks securely in place when fully raised. If you want to avoid the fear of falling while twisting and turning on a 6 feet ladder, then the Racor Ceiling Storage Heavy Lift is the best solution for you! Read More
- Completely freestanding and stores your bike off the floor
- No drilling of walls or ceiling required
- Space saving and completely adjustable to fit most bikes
- Easily assembled for garage or home storage
- Included cradles are coated with a soft plastic to protect your bike from any damage
The Freestanding Bike Rack from Sparehand is a simple bike storage solution that requires no drilling of your walls or ceilings for support. This bike can store up to two bikes with additional hangers and clamps (1 set included for one bike). Because the clamps and hangers are adjustable, they will fit with virtually any type of bicycle: children’s, mountain, road, and ladies. This bike stand is the ideal solution for garage or home storage if you are limited with space. Read More
- Hang and store up to three backpacks, tents, chairs, sleeping bags, or other gear
- Holds up to 120 lbs, with each hook holding up to 30 lbs
- Constructed of an industrial steel framework with plastic-coated hooks
- Installs in about 15 minutes
The perfect solution for keeping garages, sheds, shops, and more tidy and organized, this rack keeps all your gear out of the way, yet easily accessible. When organized, your gear will take up less space and with all your gear neatly hung up, packing for camping trips will be a breeze.
- Steel Components all powder coated
- Holds 10 to 12 Yard Tools
- 3″ Hooks can be placed backwards for storing items used less often
- Hooks slide on bar for easy adjustability
- Rated at 120 lbs
Organize all your yard tools with the Gorgeous Garages 2 – MBYTR Monkey Bar Yard Tool Rack. This rack will securely store 12 yard tools off the floor with only 15 minutes of installation required. Only 4 screws into 2 studs 48″ apart and you’re finished.
- Quick & easy “snap-fit” assembly
- Maximum load of 100 pounds per shelf
- Adjustable shelf height
- Stackable (additional racks sold separately)
- Dimensions – 23″ x 13″ x 30″
If you are looking for a simple and affordable way to add some much needed organization in your home or garage, the Delta Design WS1003B 3 Tier Quick Rack is the answer. Using the quick & easy “snap-fit” assembly, in minutes you’ll have a 3 shelf storage rack ready for use. For added versatility, you can stack additional racks on top for greater storage.
- Hang and store up to three adult mountain bikes of any size
- Hooks can be placed forward or backward
- Constructed of an industrial steel framework that is powder-coated in soapstone granite
The perfect solution for keeping garages, sheds, shops, and more tidy and organized, this rack keeps your bikes out of the way, yet easily accessible. In 15 minutes, your garage can go from cluttered to clean. When hung up, your bikes will take up less space, leaving you with more room for your car, tools, and other things. The industrial steel frame is rated at 120 to 150 pounds.
- Holds a variety of items
- Hassle free installation
- Steel construction
The SUH-2B Utility Hook from Snap2It is a multipurpose storage hook designed to hold a large variety of objects where ever you choose to install it. It is a small organizational product that can make a huge difference in your garage or home. Install this small wall dock and hook on the wall in your garage to give you a convenient hook to hang and organize items that you would normally set in the corner or throw on the ground.