- High-resolution, low light CCD camera that is adjustable to select your field of view for clear images
- Call forwarding that can instantly connect your door station to your cell phone
- Built-in relays allow you to operate any electronic door hardware
- Call waiting feature will sound a call waiting tone when you are on another call
- Distinctive ring and caller ID identifies who is calling at the door station
Perfect for commercial or residential applications demanding the highest caliber quality, the TeleDoorBell Elite Series from Logenex seamlessly integrates to virtually any analogue, VoIP or business phone system and is complete with an adjustable night vision color video camera. With such features as color matched illumination call button, superior sound quality, and low profile design. The Elite Series Intercom will satisfy the most discerning designers and architects and is the perfect high quality look for your home. Made of solid brass, this intercom is rugged, weather-resistant and is built specifically for North American climates. This model TeleDoorBell Intercom features a high-resolution, low light CCD camera that is adjustable to select your field of view for clear images even in total darkness. Providing true video surveillance images 24 hours a day. This intercom is suitable for integration with virtually any DVR, PC, security monitor or television. Read More
Get some extra notice when someone is ringing your doorbell with the VGW-8010 Remote Visual Doorbell Clock. When the doorbell is activated, the alarm clock will play a tune (one of 32 selectable choices) and light up for about 10 seconds. Great for individuals who have poor vision or are hard of hearing. Remote Visual Doorbell Clock can be used up to 50 feet away from the doorbell.