Combination Lamp and Speaker will Set the Mood for any Occasion
If you’re looking for an outdoor music solution that doesn’t require a lot of wires or installation hassle, this is the way to go! You simply replace your current outdoor light fixture with the Audiovox light/speaker system and voila, you’re good to go! Outdoor living is in and Acoustic Research has designed a speaker system with everything you need to listen to your favorite audio outside while remaining discreet and attractive looking. The AW851 Main Street Style Lamp with Portable Outdoor Wireless Speaker delivers crisp audio with amazing clarity. It’s compatible with most electronic devices!
The AW851 from Acoustic Research is a weatherproof main street-style wireless speaker and lamp that is an ideal replacement for outdoor wall lamps. The 2-tone black speaker can be hung on a wall to add an elegant touch to your surroundings while providing high-quality audio playback and illumination. The speaker receives audio from the included wireless transmitter and has automatic locking tuning for an interference-free performance. The speaker can receive audio at ranges of up to 150′ away from the transmitter, providing you with total wireless freedom. The lamp accepts bulbs up to 40W to provide plenty of light.
The speaker has a 2-way design, featuring a 3″ woofer and a 2″ tweeter to provide crisp, natural audio. The drivers are powered by an internal 5W RMS amplifier for a strong performance. Additional speakers (sold separately) can be added and used with the same transmitter. The speaker has a left/right/mono switch, letting you choose mono or stereo operation. Rubberized keypad controls make it easy to adjust volume and turn the unit on and off. The speaker operates on an existing AC outlet box (installation required).
The transmitter operates in the 900MHz transmission range and has 3 selectable broadcast frequencies and an automatic level control. It has a stereo audio input, letting you connect a variety of devices. The transmitter also operates on standard AC power.
• Stylish main street-style design with a 2-tone black finish, ideal for replacing outdoor wall lamps
• 2-way speaker design with high-performance weather resistant drivers
• Accepts light bulbs up to 40W
• Wireless range of up to 150′
• Automatic locking tuning for an interference-free performance
• 3″ woofer and 2″ tweeter are powered by an internal 5W RMS amplifier to deliver crisp, natural audio
• frequency response: 40Hz-15kHz
• Left/right/mono switch lets you choose mono or stereo operation
• Additional speakers (sold separately) can be added and used with the same transmitter
• Rubberized keypad controls make it easy to adjust volume and turn the unit on and off
• Operates on an existing AC outlet box (requires installation)
• Transmitter operates in the 900MHz transmission range and has 3 selectable broadcast frequencies
• Automatic level control
• Stereo audio input lets you connect devices such as CD players and MP3 players to the transmitter- Compatible with iPhone/iPod
• Transmitter operates on standard AC power
Eliminate the Roosting and Nesting Surfaces of Pest Birds on Your Property With The Bird-X SP-50-N Polycarbonate Bird Spike Kit
Sleeping with your window open can be quite refreshing and soothing to the ear-until an annoying bird comes roosting along! How many times have you tried to enjoy relaxing in your bed or sleeping in on your day off, when that pestering bird lands on your roof top, ledge, or gate in your back yard and wakes you up with that loud cawing sound of a obnoxious crow. Must drive you insane! I think we’ve all been annoyed and woken up to a birds calling, but guess what…? The secret weapon to ending those irritating bird calls has finally arrived!
Block Pest Birds from their favorite landing and roosting surfaces with the Bird-X SP 50-N Polycarbonate Stainless Bird Spike Kit. Tough, long-lasting polycarbonate plastic material provides maintenance-free protection. The spikes function as a ‘keep-out’ sign for birds. The flexibility of spikes allows mounting on most surfaces and is easy to install with adhesive. Each section of spikes covers two linear feet, and a “spread” or width of up to 6-inch. The polycarbonate design features a clear, transparent material that blends with surroundings which is great for high-profile areas – Bird-X spikes repel birds with continuous 24/7 operation that can last a lifetime.
Once installed they are maintenance-free, no upkeep or ongoing repairs are required. A bendable base mounts flat, or on concave or convex curves. Install right side up, upside down or on any angle. The two-foot strips come pre-assembled (no extra labor). Each strip “locks” with the next for a seamless fit. Strips snap to the inch for precise measurement and no wasted material. Attach with Bird Spike Adhesive Glue, nails, screws, or wire (each sold separately).
Birds instinctively fly to “landing strips” such as roof ledges, windowsills, building projections, signs, statues, trusses and beams. Now you can keep them from landing on your property and building nests with the Bird-X SP-50 Polycarbonate Bird Spike Kit; and you can save a substantial amount of money that may be incurred from damages typically caused by bird infestation and destructive, corrosive droppings that require the repair of insulation, siding, and roof replacement. Not to mention the possible diseases that are associated with birds such as Avian Flu, West Nile, Histoplasmosis, Salmonellae, E-coli, and more.
Applications – Use Bird-X Bird Spikes to keep birds off of:
- Louvers, Eaves
- Air Conditioners
- Ledges, Sills
- Gutters, and Pipes
- Beams, Trusses,
- Support Structures
- Perimeters, Chimneys
- Cables, Awnings
- Building Projections
- Statues, Columns, Cornices
- Signs, Letters
- BellTowersor Domes
- Trees – for roosting birds
- Signage, Billboards
- Also Stops Climbing Animals
- Anywhere else birds roost
- Air Conditioners
- Non-lethal bird repellant
- Saves money spent on repair caused by bird damages
- Reduces health and liability risks from bird-related diseases
- Can be installed on straight or curved surfaces via nails, glue, or tie downs
- 10x – 1 Foot Lengths (10 Feet Total) of Bird-X Polycarbonatel Bird Spikes with a Narrow 2 1/4-Inch Width
Finally! A Handyman’s dream—perfect for a casual DIYer or a professional the amazing, multi-function Rapid Tools Rapid Shark Heavy-duty Combination Utility Knife is two specialized tools in one sleek, rugged case. Tired of buying utility knives with hard to grip holders and cheap blades that breaks after a couple uses? Wouldn’t it be great if you could get multiple uses out of one tool versus wasting time going back and fourth to your tool box when cutting carpet, drywall, nylon rope, asphalt shingles, or any other fixer-upper line of work.
The all new Rapid Tools Rapid Shark Heavy-duty Combination Utility Knife is the only tool that combines a professional utility knife with a quality wire stripper, cutter and crimper. No more hustle and bustle with those outdated utility knives—now you can get twice as much done with a single tool, for one outstanding low price. The Shark’s knife and wire stripper are uniquely combined in a rugged, ergonomic case that’s about the same size as a standard knife. It includes five Rapid Edge patented, serrated blades that cut better and are guaranteed to last longer. The Shark’s pliers-like grip for the wire stripper locks securely into the body of the knife when it is not in use. For easy opening and comfortable cutting action, the Shark’s knife is spring loaded along with five precision-ground stripping holes in order to easily remove insulation from thick 10 to 18 gauge wires. Extra blades can also be stored within the holder and a quick change design allows you to efficiently remove an old blade and replace it with a new one. Take a bite out of your work and make that next project easier on you with a Rapid Tools Rapid Shark Heavy-duty Combination Utility Knife.
- First and only tool to combine a utility knife with a wire cutter, stripper and crimper
- Spring-loaded wire cutter opens easily and cuts comfortably
- Pliers-style, wire-stripper hand grip locks securely into the body of the knife when not in use
- One-button, quick blade change is easy & saves time. No tools required
- Includes five (5) patented RAPID EDGE® serrated blades and storage for them in the handle
- Strips, cuts and crimps 10 to 18 gauge wire
- RAPID TOOLS RAPID SHARK Heavy-duty Combination Utility Knife, Strips 10-18 AWG
- Three (5) patented RAPID EDGE serrated blades