- Patented design protects multiple electrical cords from rain and snow
- Fits cords of any size and shape
- Commercial grade weather-resistant plastic
- “Most Innovative Product” award and “Top Pick” at National Hardware Show
Protect your holiday electrical cord connections from the rain or snow with the Twist and Seal Cord Dome! Whether you’re setting up outdoor seasonal lighting or an electrical cord for year-round use outside you’ll want to make sure the cord connections are protected from the elements such as rain or snow for safety purposes. Your simple solution for this is the award winning Cord Dome from Twist and Seal. The Cord Dome has a patented design that allows it to safely guard multiple electrical cord connections of any shape and size. It’s made of commercial grade, UV and weather-resistant plastic that is durable enough to provide years of outdoor use. The Cord Dome is ideal for residential, commercial, marine, municipal, construction and landscaping uses and is made in the USA. Read More
Your desk is covered in electronics. Most electronics come with cords. Therefore, Your desk is covered in cords.
Untangle the nest of cords with these handy organizers:
1. Quirky COR-2-BLU Cordies Desktop Cable Cord Organizer - Blue
- Contains three individual loop spaces, enabling you to store many cables at once
- Perfect for power cords, USB cords, cell phone chargers and computer cords
- Compact size: 3.5 inches wide
- Also comes in Gray, Pink, and White.
2. Dotz, LLC DCI201CO Dotz Identifiers, Computer/Office
- Dotz attach to cords and cables for easy identification
- Can be easily removed and reused
- 24 punch-out icon tabs and 12 DIY punch-out icon tabs
- Read more
- Sturdy plastic hub with four easily accessible USB ports
- Flexible TPE rubber neck, with 360-degree mobility
- Built-in cord management, with four anchors to corral your cables
- Read more
- A fun and simple way to instantly protect, shorten and store cords, ear buds and cables.
- Easy-to-use: just wrap it and snap it
- Innovative and portable design is a colorful way to conquer unruly cords
- Includes 1 cord wrap, 1 removable clip, 1 suction cup, 1 Dotz cord identifier and 1 DIY punch-out identifier tab
- Read more
- Made of 100% high grade liquid silicon
- Firmly holds both ends of your headphones
- Perfect for any iPhone, iPod, or any other MP3 player or mobile phone
- Read more
Cable Capture 47 Multi-Pack Cord Management System
Keeping the cords and cables of your computer or home theater system organized can be frustrating if you aren’t using the right product. Twist-ties and straps can keep cords from getting tangled, but you’ll still be left with an unsightly pile of cords behind your equipment. Sleeves and covers simply bunch the cables together, making it hard to distinguish which cable goes to what electronic device.
The Cable Capture 47 Multi-Pack Cord Management System comes with four Cable Capture cord management systems, two Junior Cable Capture cord management systems, and one Cable Capture Docking Unit. The multi-pack is an effective and space-saving way to keep your cords and cables clean, organized and easy to identify. It is simple to use, and it spools quickly tame tangled cords and cables in your home or office under your desk or workstation, behind your home entertainment center or even next to your telephone or toaster. The Cable Capture holds up to 8 feet of standard cord and the Junior Cable Capture holds up to 6 feet of standard cord. Simply lift the flexible hood of the Cable Capture and wrap the excess cord or cable around the center column, and then fold down the flexible hood and your cables are captured! The docking unit allows you to attach multiple Cable Capture organizers to the underside of a desk or table, simply stack the Cable Captures on top of one another and then press the ends of the cord into the slots in the bottom plate. You can save floor space without needing to attach anything to your walls or furniture. Once stacked, you’ll easily be able to see which cord goes to which device, making it easy to unplug and replace components as necessary.
*Since we strive to provide you with the lowest prices, prices are subject to change.