- Includes 2 butterfly mirrors and 1 flower mirror
- Mirrors made of shatter-resistant PET materials
- Mirror edges are laser cut to be smooth and safe
- Help develop curiosity and self awareness in child
- Made in the USA
Just in time for Spring, the Children’s Factory Springtime See Me Scene is a fun addition to your child’s bedroom or play room! Create a fun springtime scene in any room with the Children’s Factory CF332-572 Springtime See Me Scene. This set of spring-themed products features stick-on vinyl butterflies, 2 butterfly mirrors and a flower mirror. The 3 mirrors are made of flexible shatter-resistant PET materials and the edges of the mirrors are laser cut to be smooth and safe. These Springtime See Me mirrors are designed to aide in the development of a child’s sense of curiosity while at the same time helping them to build self awareness. On sale now! Read More
The KuKu Molded Double Easel from Children’s Factory is designed to help inspire and grow a child’s artistic creativity by giving them their own work station. Ideally sized for a young child at 43 inches tall, this Double Easel has 2 magnetic dry erase boards perfect for doodling, playing games or even homework. Multiple clips on the magnetic board make it easy for children to display their works of art for all to see. The Double Easel has a tripod base and when not in use it can be folded flat for easier storage. Its molded plastic frame features a UV inhibitor so that using the KuKu Double Easel outdoors won’t fade its colors. Its lightweight frame makes the KuKu Easel easy to take out to the yard on a sunny day to help promote outdoor play in a child. When standing, the space between the 2 easels has a shelf for storage of supplies and the area below each easel also has a handy storage tray for markers, crayons or any other accessories that might be needed. The KuKu Molded Double Easel is CPSIA and ASTM certified.
- Foam chair consisting of 5 pieces
- Pieces of the chair fit together like a puzzle
- Seat cushions are 12 inches high
- Circular backrest 24 inches high
- Cushioned foam interior
Bring a puzzle to life with the Circular Puzzle Seat from Children’s Factory. This Circular Seat is large enough for multiple children to sit on at a time and for added fun they can build the seat themselves. Each of the pieces fit together with one-another like that of a puzzle and once constructed children can enjoy the fruits of their labor by having a fun and colorful place to sit. The 4 seat cushions are 12 inches tall and when they’re all connected are 36 inches in diameter. A 24 inch tall circular backrest fits into the notch between the seat cushions to provide a backrest if desired. The interior of each cushion is filled with soft foam.
The World PlayPanels from Children’s Factory are a great way to help your child learn the geography of the world they live in. The continents of the world are shown across the set of 3 panels and each continent is shown in a different, bright, color to help a young mind distinguish each as being different. The PlayPanels also serve as a great tool for giving a child privacy without them having to lock themselves away in a room. If they share a room with a sibling they PlayPanels can offer a private area to lay behind to read, do homework or play. Each panel is 31 inches wide and 48 inches tall.
- Abstract view of the continents
- Set of 3 panels
- Helps child discover where various countries are in the world
- Each panel is 4ft tall
With the Molded Rocking Horse from Children’s Factory fun and smiles will be in abundance for your toddler. The blue Rocking Horse measures 33.5 inches long x 14 inches wide and has a seat height of 8 inches; ideally sized for toddlers ages 1 to, roughly, 3 years. It is one solid piece so it is ready for fun right out of the box both indoors and outdoors.
The Molded Rocking Horse is CPSIA and ASTM certified but what exactly does that mean?
- The Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act of 2008, or CPSIA, was authorized to require additional new testing requirements for children’s products and has helped to change how product safety is regulated in the United States. New children’s products must now comply with the additional safety rules and be CPSC tested accepted.
- The American Society for Testing and Materials, or ASTM, is a global leader of international standards with roughly 12,000 in place today created to help improve product safety, quality and build consumer confidence.