The Freestanding Kayak Rack from Glacik is an excellent storage solution for your kayaks, canoes, paddleboards, SUP’s, cargo boxes and more. This rack is constructed from durable steel and is finished with a rust-resistant coating and can store up to three different crafts. Each area where you set your craft is covered in high density foam that protects and prevents any scratches or dings. This rack is lightweight and portable and is the perfect solution to storing multiple crafts in your garage or on your patio.
- Perfect for storing kayaks, canoes, surfboards, paddle boards, SUP’s, cargo boxes, and more
- Completely freestanding, does not require any drilling of your ceilings or walls
- Finished with a rust-resistant coating for longevity
- Stores up to 3 different crafts
- Light weight and sturdy
The Wall Mount Kayak Storage Rack with Paddle Storage from Sparehand is made from 1 inch tubular steel and can support your kayak, canoe, paddleboard or SUP up to 125 pounds and 20 feet in length. Each arm of the rack comes complete with a hinging mechanism that allows you to fold the cradle into the wall when not in use. The straps securely hold your craft in place safely on the padded cradles which prevent dings and scratches. This wall mount storage solution comes with an additional storage hook at the bottom that can be used for your paddles, life vest, or other related gear.
- Lightweight and mounts easily to your wall in minutes
- Padded cradle arms protect your kayak from dings and scratches
- Strap secures kayak for security and additional safety
- Built-in paddle holder keeps your craft and accessories all in one place
- Powder coated, rust resistant finish can be installed indoors or outdoors
- Cradle style mounting system secures up to 3 bikes
- Secure one piece rubber strap holds your bikes in place
- Works with virtually any car
- Folds flat for easy storage
- Durable steel construction
The Countour Trunk Mount Bike Carrier from Sparehand is a sturdy and reliable bike rack for your car and can transport up to 3 bikes. This innovative and reliable bike rack securely straps to the trunk of your car and is light weight for easy installation and portability. The rack is steel constructed with a durable protective power coating and works with virtually any car with a trunk. When not in use, this rack folds flat for easy storage and only takes minutes to set up and take down.
The Elevation 4 Bike Tilt-Down Hitch Rack from Sparehand is an innovative and safe transportation vehicle rack for your bicycles. Constructed from an all steel frame with an attractive and durable powder coating, this rack holds up to four bikes and has individual cradles with Velcro securing straps. This rack will fit most mountain bikes, road bikes, and kid’s bikes. Bikes without top tube or female style frames may require frame adapter (not included). The rack fits vehicles with a 1.25-inch or 2-inch trailer hitch and the hitch bar elevates 4 inches to give you additional ground clearance. It is perfect for sedans, minivans, cross-over vehicles, as well as your normal SUV and trucks and has a total maximum weight capacity of 132 pounds. The rack has a tilt away feature that gives you access to the rear of the vehicle without having to remove the rack.
The K-1 Cradles from Sparehand will expand the storage capabilities for your racks or can be installed directly to the wall (screws and anchors not included). The cradles are sold in pairs and are perfect to use with kayaks, canoes, paddle boards, SUP’s, surfboards, ladders, and more. Each cradle has a powder coated finish and are padded with a high density foam to protect your craft from scratches or dings. When not in use, this cradle set folds up to be almost flush with the wall.
- Perfect for kayaks, canoes, paddle boards, surf boards and more
- Supports up to 85 pounds
- Powder coated finish and covered with a high density foam
- Fold away when not in use