Save on an HD IP Security Camera that Remotely Monitors and Records Activity at Your Home or Office!
- Captures 720p, High-Definition (HD) video and images
- Wireless range of up to 30 meters
- Pan (Horizontal Control): 350° – Tilt (Vertical Control): 120° – with 5 Presets available
- 12 IR LEDs along with advanced IR cut technology, captures clear images in the dark at up to 10 meters
- 2-Way audio communication – built-in microphone and speaker with 3.5mm auxiliary audio input and output
- Supports (up to) 32GB Micro SD Card for recording (Micro SD Card sold separately)
- Remote access from iOS/Android Devices (smartphones, tablets, etc.), from a local computer, or from any computer via the cloud
- Simple Plug-n-Play installation – no complicated programming or port forwarding required
Save $60 on a Vstarcam Wireless Security HD IP Camera today! Hurry, get it now for $99.99, normally $149.99! The Vstarcam IP Camera is the next evolution in home monitoring. It combines all of the greatest features from previous generations of IP cameras and adds the latest technology. The Vstarcam delivers them all into a compact wireless IP camera that has a user-friendly installation and remote access to view and record everything that happens in your home or office – all from your smartphone, tablet or PC. To top it off – this product is available for under $100! Read More
Today through Monday, 9/30/2013 save 50% on our most popular product! We are offering 50% off ($50 off) refurbished INSTEON Wireless Security IP Cameras with Pan, Tilt and Night Vision! Hurry, this offer is only good while supplies last and this offer ends on Monday, 9/30/2013 at midnight! Get ‘em while they last!
- Wireless receiver supports up to 4 SleuthGear cameras
- SD card recording capability
- Watch and record from a PC via USB connection
- RCA connection allows for watch and record on a TV/DVR
- View up to 4 cameras at once with QUAD view
A faux-plant is the perfect and most discreet way to secretly monitor your home. Whether you’re keeping an eye on the babysitter or just want to be ready for the worst case scenario, the Zone Shield Faux-Plant with Covert Camera and QUAD Receiver is the best way to record everything that goes on while you’re away. This fake indoor plant will blend seamlessly into the decor of any room without tipping occupants off to the fact that it has a built-in hidden camera. The built-in camera transmits wirelessly up to 700 feet to the QUAD receiver (included) without the hassle of having to deal with an IP setup. Once the receiver has been setup, it can now be connected to a computer via USB, or TV via RCA cable for viewing and recording. Video recording can also be done locally on to an SD card where, roughly, 64 hours of recording time can be achieved with a 32GB card. This covert camera kit includes one camera and receiver but is expandable as the receiver is capable of supporting up to four total SleuthGear cameras; users can mix and match by adding other additional covert cameras within the SleuthGear collection and not just the SleuthGear Faux-Plant. Another feature of the wireless receiver is its QUAD function. QUAD provides users with the ability to watch and record up to four cameras at once from a PC or TV. For monitoring in multiple areas the Zone Shield C1582 Additional Faux-Plant with SleuthGear Covert Camera is available for additional locations. Remote access is also available with the Zone Shield Faux-Plant. Users can remotely view video from their wireless receiver by downloading an app for mobile devices in either the Google Play Store or Apple App Store. Read More
The Mini Gadgets Mini Wireless Color Spy Camera System with PC USB Adapter allows you to spy through walls by placing the video cameras measuring less than an inch on every side. This tiny wireless system features next-generation 2.4 GHz circuitry. That eliminates cordless phone interference so you can send color digital images to your monitor up to 300 feet away (the length of a football field!).
Surveillance cameras help protect your family and your property by scaring away potential intruders. This dummy camera uses a solar panel to charge an internal battery powering a flashing red LED, enhancing its pretense as a real security camera. The weatherproof housing combines with solar power to mean low or no maintenance. Comes with a mounting bracket.