The Pivot Power Mini from Quirky is a handy portable power outlet great for use at home, work and while traveling. It plugs into 1 standard AC outlet to provide a total of 4 new power outlets; 2 USB ports and 2 grounded outlets. The Pivot Power Mini provides surge protection from voltage spikes to any product connected to it and when not in use it folds shut for easy storage.
- Collapsible design for easy storage
- Provides 2 AC outlets and 2 USB ports
- Only takes up one AC outlet
- Protects connected devices from voltage spikes
The Premiere Raceway Products WireHider non-metallic surface mount raceway speeds up installation by enabling you to simply push the cables into its flexible center slit. Cables may exit anywhere along the run without the danger of the cable falling out. This raceway is constructed of UL94VO Flame Retardant PVC, built with UV stabilizer to prevent color fading and includes adhesive foam tape for fast and simple installation. No raceway covers are required, but are available as an option.
The Raceway System designed to give you an extra hand were created with the Installation Professional in mind. Have you ever laid cable into a raceway only to have it fall out as you attempt to close the cover, especially on ceiling runs? WireHider was designed to eliminate this problem and speed up installation, which saves you TIME and MONEY!
The Platinum Tools T62 RECON is the first true 21st century telecommunication line analyzer. It is a field instrument that delivers more information of online conditions and status than any other test set on the market, anywhere in the world!
- Multilingual (English, French, Spanish)
- Speaker with fine volume adjustment
- Adjustable earpiece volume, hearing aid compatible
- Noise cancelling microphone
- Microphone mute with toggle On/Off locking feature
- Soft key menu system
- Cushion boot for extra protection
- Backlight 0 to 100% adjustable with On/Off optionFunctions:
- Off-hook current and polarity
- On-hook voltage and polarity
- Ring amplitude and frequency
- On-hook and call waiting Caller ID info
- Amplified Line Monitor for volume levels comparable to “off-hook” operation
- 8 number Stored memory with Alpha/Numeric tags
- Fuel Gauge Battery condition
- Continuous Polarity Indication
- Caller ID/Call Waiting and Caller ID error detection
- Tone and Pulse dialing
- Configurable Auto Off in all modes
- Detects and identifies DSL and T1 lines
- Last number dialed, redialed or received
Traveling abroad can have its challenges and dealing with the different types of wall outlets can be one of them. Thankfully Kane provides the INTADP, a universal wall outlet adapter kit which works with 180 different countries. Not every power outlet is the same, different countries have different power ratings and standards. These differences reflect upon the design of the countries wall outlet. The INTADP provides a solution to just about every type of outlet design so you can rest assured knowing your laptop, mobile phone, or whatever device you travel with will remain powered or charged. The INTADP comes as a kit which includes three wall outlet adapter pieces as well a sturdy travel case. It’s stackable by design and will fit easily into your luggage for worry free travel. It’s an essential accessory for today’s world explorer.
This maintenance testing kit contains the most popular, meters, testers, detectors and tools from Triplet bundled together to save you money. Along with all these professional tools a convenient carrying case is included to make those on-site trips more bearable and less runs back to the truck. Each tool is designed to fit perfectly in the case to ensure that when you take out or return an item, it’s easy to keep everything organized.
- 1x – True RMS DMM w/ Temp, Capac. & Resistance (Model 9045)
- 1x – AC/DC Clamp-On (Model 9310-A)
- 1x – TDR, Cable Length Meter / Fault Finder (Model 3271)
- 1x – Plug-Bug 2, GFCI Receptacle Tester (Model 3271)
- 1x – Sniff-It 2, AC Voltage Detector (Model 9601)
- 1x – Professional Auto Loader Multi-Bit Screwdriver (Model TPAL-001)
- 1x – Breaker Sniff-It, Circuit Breaker identifier (Model 9650)
- 1x – Blow-Molded Carrying Case with Foam Insert