- Anti-ghost technology allows for up to six simultaneous keystrokes without signal loss
- Water-resistant structure
- Red and black AWSD and arrow keys with key removal tool allow customization
- Plug and play installation with a 3 meter cable with gold USB connection
- Muted keystrokes
Annihilate your opponents with this keyboard’s arsenal of powerful features, including 6-key anti-ghost technology, a water-resistant infrastructure, and exchangeable keys. Anti-ghosting technology allows for up to 6 simultaneous keystrokes at once without any signal loss. Red AWSD and arrow keys will ensure your fingers’ accuracy in the dark and spare black AWSD and arrow keys allow you to customize the keyboard to fit your needs.
The new Fast-Mover-Technology™ automatically locks removed keys to eliminate the possibility of mistakes so you can outmaneuver your opponents. Whisper-silent keys, adjustable tilt legs, and 5 non-slip pads keep the keyboard in place add to the plug and play keyboard’s array of gaming features. This German-designed keyboard will take all your gaming to the next level and give you the advantage over whomever you may be playing. Read More
- 2-pole, 3-wire grounding
- Replaces standard duplex receptacle units
- LED indicator lets you know your device is charging
- Durable and corrosion-resistant design
- Built-in wire strippers and tri-combo screws
- Ideal for residential, commercial, educational, municipal, and hospitality applications
With this in-wall combination USB charger and tamper resistant receptacle unit, you’ll be able to charge portable electronic devices directly from a wall outlet. No more carrying around bulky USB adapters or powering up a computer to charge cell phones, music players, PDAs, or any other USB-powered device. All you will need is a USB cable to connect to the one of two USB ports on this unit. This energy-efficient unit uses less energy than traditional chargers, leading to savings of up to $31 per year in electricity costs. In addition to the USB ports, this unit also features one standard AC electrical outlet. Equipped with UL approved tamper resistant shutters, this unit complies with the 2011 NEC Article 406.12 requirement.
Any standard duplex receptacle can be replaced with this unit in minutes. Constructed with injection-molded housing, PVC resin, and a zinc-plated steel mounting strap, this combination receptacle was designed with durability and corrosion resistance in mind. An automatic grounding system eliminates the need for a bonding jumper in grounded metal enclosure. Triple wipe blade contacts and double wipe ground contacts also allow for long-term plug retention and can withstand regular use. Read More
- Ergonomic shape supports hand in a fully upright position to eliminate forearm twisting
- 5 button design is easily operable without contorting your fingers
- Fits all different sized hands
- Small lip on the bottom edge prevents the little finger from rubbing the desk
- High quality optical sensor tracks better than many wireless mouses
The Evoluent™ Vertical Mouse™ 3 Wireless mouse is a revolutionary ergonomic upright mouse that relieves wrist tension and fatigue while you work. The patented shape supports your hand in a fully upright handshake position which eliminates forearm twisting while an ordinary horizontal mouse requires your forearm to twist away from its natural position.
A small lip on the bottom edge of the Vertical Mouse prevents your bottom finger from rubbing the desk while you work and its universal design fits hands of all sizes. Each mouse comes equipped with 5 buttons that are easy to operate without contorting your fingers. The button force is light for easy clicking, yet still firm enough to avoid accidental actuation and each button can be reprogrammed to be more functional for different applications.
The Evoluent Vertical Mouse was evaluated in 2007 by a team at the health services clinic in UC Berkeley, including medical doctors, physical therapists, ergonomists, and administrators. It was found to be comfortable, easily adapted to, and promote a neutral wrist and forearm posture. It is the only vertical type mouse approved for staff use within UC Berkeley and for sale in the campus store. Read More
- Expand your network beyond your router’s capabilities
- Auto MDI/MDI-X for each port
- Supports full duplex transfer mode for 1000Mbps
- Supports 8K absolute MAC addresses
- Supports 128KBytes RAM for data buffering
- Supports IEEE 802.3x full-duplex / half-duplex backpressure flow control
- Supports 9KB Jumbo Frames
- Supports IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet
- Wall mount kit included
If your broadband router doesn’t have enough ports for all your computers, you need to add a swtich to your network. Add up to 4 computers to your network with this 5-port Ethernet switch. Connect your boradband router to any of the 5 RJ45 ports, and use the rest to connect computers. With its non-blocking switching fabric in full-duplex mode, this switch can deliver up to 2000Mbps per port, while the Store-and-Forward service brings low latency and error-free packet delivery. This highperformance Gigabit Ethernet switch is perfect for fulfilling the demands of online gaming and multimedia streaming. Comes with wall mount kit and AC adapter. Read More
- Rotary voltage output selector
- Six detachable output tips
- Color coded binding posts
- ON/OFF switch
If you ever have a problem with lost, damaged or defective power supplies, the Calrad 45-734 2 Amp Regulated 6-Way Multi-Voltage Power Supply is your answer. It can provide Constant, accurate DC power to Portable electronic devices such as portable TVs, video games, radios, scanners and boom boxes and any number of other electronic components. Simply match up one of the tips to the tip you would typically use (six different plug tips are included) and plug the tip into the output cord; color coded binding posts make connections easy. Then use the rotary selector dial to switch the power supply to the correct output voltage (3-4.5-6-7.5-9-12V DC). This compact sized regulated power multi-voltage power supply is ideal for all devices drawing up to 2 amps of current.