- Converts a PC or Mac’s audio signal to high-quality analog sound
- Four separate inputs allows multiple devices to be plugged in simultaneously
- Source selector allows you to choose the device you wish to listen to
- Acts as a high-performance headphone amplifier
- Can be used to drive tweeters or rear-channel speakers in a surround-sound setup
Awesome time…Smarthome.com is now carrying Nuforce products. Those in the know have probably heard of that name and if you haven’t chances are pretty good that a quick Google search on Nuforce products will get you equally as excited as I am right now. So what is it about this particular Nuforce product that is so awesome? Well for starters it introduces analog back in to the mix. Essentially it takes your computer’s digital signal and converts it over to Analog sound. Digital is great, something we’ve all come to love (after all it is 2012) however, there is just something about analog sound that makes music and movies come to life! The NF-ICON2 in lovely blue, is a USB Digital Analog Converter (DAC). It can convert your les than spectacular sound into a cleaner more high-end 24-bit signal. It can operate as a high performance headphone amplifier or can even be used to help drive some tweeters or a rear-channel in your home audio’s surround sound system. To be honest, the best thing to do is to visit the product page. If I continue to write about how awesome this thing is, I’d be here forever. Go here: Read More
- Infuse Your Water with Real Fruit… On the Go!
- Happy Earth Day! Check out our Environmentally Friendly Products that Will Help You Conserve Energy & Save Money!
- Announcing our Limited Time INSTEON Starter Kit Sale! Save up to 20% While Supplies Last!
- Reduce Cooking Times by up to 70% with a Pressure Cooker!
- Add a Decorative Film to Any Window for Privacy and Natural Light!