Check out Smarthome’s latest catalog online! It’s chock-full of products which promise to easily integrate into your personal lifestyle. From home theater equipment to pet care products and solar energy kits to full on home automation, Smarthome has got you covered.
Click the above catalog image to begin interacting!
Request a catalog to be delivered directly to your mail box, free of charge!
The BeagleBoard-xM is a low-power open source hardware single-board computer. It delivers extra ARM Cortex -A8 MHz at 1 GHz and extra memory with 512MB of low-power DDR RAM, enabling hobbyists, innovators and engineers to go beyond their current imagination and be inspired by the BeagleBoard.org community. It is also ideal for educational purposes that can be used around the world to teach or learn open source hardware and open source software capabilities. Designed with the community inputs in mind, this open hardware design improves upon the laptop-like performance and expandability, while keeping at hand-held power levels. Direct connectivity is supported by the on-board four-port hub with 10/100 Ethernet, while maintaining a tiny 3.25″ × 3.25″ footprint.
- Complete tool kit for do-it-yourselfers and professionals
- Comes with attractive see through blow-molded case
- Over 85 Different Tools and Accessories
News flash! Computers can go down. Luckily Hobbes Innovation has you covered with their 85 Piece Computer Repair Kit for when you need to get down and dirty. Troubleshooting a computer rig is much easier when you have the right tools.
This 85 Piece Computer Repair Tool Kit from Hobbes Innovation will satisfy the do-it-yourself techies as well as the pros out at the jobsite. You’ll get the most complete computer installation and repair kit for any applications.
This computer repair kit is an inexpensive alternative to buying individual tools. Even better than spending the time and money on buying tools separately is the fact that these already come in a compact carrying case/organizer to ensure you don’t misplace your tools, and also have ease in transporting them. Read More
Enjoy complete flexibility when sending and receiving X10 test signals with the X10 Multi-Tester/Test Transceiver. This comprehensive troubleshooting X10 Transceiver allows you to choose transmit signal levels, single or continuous signal transmission, and decide zero crossing degree shift. The X10 Multi-Tester/Test Transceiver can also display or log the level or frame data on the power line on its easy-to-read LCD screen.
With the X10 Transceiver’s flexible features, you’ll be able to do things such as:
- Generate test signals to verify proper receiver operation
- Display signal strength on line from other transmitters and two-way receivers
- Use to test potential installation sites for possible installation problems
- Pinpoint loads to be filtered by logging power grid noise levels (user-defined time periods up to 24 hours).
Other features of the X10 Transceiver include:
- Can log noise and frame data over a 24-hour period
- Auto transmit mode for system testing
- Adjustable transmit voltage in 33.3mv increments
- Time/Date (24-hour format)
- Selectable 0°, 30°, 60°, 90°, 120° or 150° transmit pulse
- Shows received X10 packets as one frame or two frames (can be used to determine whether signal is repeated or original)
- Can be used as P1 Test Transmitter
- Fun-to-assemble kit
- Measure and display peak power, RMS power, mean dB, peak dB, linear audio spectrum, and 1/3 octave audio spectrum
- Auto or manual range selection
- Peak hold function
- Speaker impedance selection
- Language selection
- White backlit LCD display
- Easy panel mounting
This fun-to-assemble kit can help you see what your music system is doing. Choose to display various parameters, including peak power, RMS power, mean dB, peak dB, linear audio spectrum, and 1/3 octave audio spectrum. The display can retain peak values or respond instantly to changes. Designed to be mounted in and panel near your audio system, its modern appearance should enhance your system. The LCD display has a white backlight for easy viewing in any lighting conditions. Runs on 12 volts DC from a power supply (sold separately). Read More
Learn how USB programs work and learn basic computer programming with this USB Tutor Module. Learn how to input sensor readings into your computer. See how pressing a button generates code, send it to the PC, and generates a response. After you’ve learned what USB can be used for, use the kit to monitor various sensors and send their info to your PC. Includes a primer on Basic 2010 programming. Read more