- For use with Wireless Sensor Tag Manager Controller
- Functions as motion sensor, temperature sensor, out of range notification and lost item finder
- Up to 700 foot communicating range
- Velcro attachment
- Elastic cover makes sensor lightweight and drop resistant
- Low power use for long battery life
Cao Gadgets has introduced a really tiny and cool sensor that allows users to monitor their homes at a very affordable price. This Wireless Motion and Temperature Sensor Tag can provide information on motion that has occurred, the current temperature, and the location of misplaced items. Avoid the hassle of difficult installation and just attach it with the provided Velcro strap. The user friendly tag can be attached to the garage or front door and monitored from Tag Manager if the door is ever opened or closed. On misplaced valuables, activating the beep option in the Tag Manager will help locate misplaced items quickly. Some of the favorite tagged valuable around the home are key sets, highly used doors, wallets and purses, television remotes, and coolers. The home will soon become more efficient when your valuables are monitored and organized! Read More
- iOS and Android enabled wireless home security system
- No monthly fees, no contracts required
- DIY installation
- Text message alerts
- Self-monitored and self-controlled product
- Almost unlimited expandability
It’s the complete home security package! The iSmartAlarm Smartphone Home Security System – Preferred Package is everything you need to secure your home with no monthly fees and no contracts required. From your Smartphone, you can receive text message alerts, monitor who is at home, when family members have left or returned, and check & control the status of each sensor! An inexpensive, yet effective, way to keep you, your family, and your belongings safe at all times. The iSmartAlarm™ is a DIY, self-monitored, self-controlled home security system. It is controlled from an app that allows the user to utilize their iPhone or Android to rename devices, monitor their home, and arm/disarm their security system at any time, from anywhere, in real-time. The app will alert all designated members with a phone call, SMS message, push notifications or email when the iSmartAlarm security system detects a break-in or unauthorized activity. Read More
Today and tomorrow, get 10% off all weather stations when you use Promo Code EWEATHER at checkout! Get alerts about the air quality in and around your home and receive alerts when CO2 levels become too high. You’ll be able to keep track of the air quality in your home and know exactly when you need to ventilate certain areas. Ensure that you and your family are breathing clean air at all times with a weather station! Hurry, this offer ends tomorrow, 9/25, at midnight. Click here to check out our Weather Stations!
Pool safety is extremely important, especially when there are small children present. We’ve got a few ideas and solutions for parents and families who worry about the possibility of their children accidentally falling into the pool when no one is around. Here are a few safety precautions to consider:
1. Hot Tubs may be small, but they are still dangerous to unmonitored children. Regardless of the size of the pool or hot tub, they still present a risk when it comes to small children.
2. NEVER “step away” and leave children unmonitored in the water – even for 1 minute. Things can go wrong in a matter of seconds and it is important that a responsible adult be present at all times when children are in the pool.
3. Use devices that can detect if something (or someone) has fallen into the pool and will immediately notify you with a loud alarm like the AquaGuard Pool Alarm System or the Safety Turtle Base with Wrist Band.
4. The old “No running” rule still stands. Keeping the pool area mellow significantly reduces the risk of accidentally falling into the pool. Making sure things stay calm around the pool area avoids the risk of a child slipping on the wet ground and possible falling into the pool unintentionally or accidentally bumping another child into the pool.
5. Make sure your children know to only swim when a lifeguard or a responsible adult is watching.
6. Keep a locked, sturdy fence around the pool area so that children cannot wander over to the pool without the guidance of an adult. A Wireless Gate Alarm Transmitter works with the Safety Turtle Base Station and will sound if the gate that it is installed in gets opened and the Yardlock Keyless Wood Gate Combination Lock Kit will ensure that no one without the gate code can enter the pool area.
7. Check the PoolSafely.gov checklist to be sure that your pool area meets all of the CSPC safety guidelines.
- Audible alert
- Visual alert
- Wireless communication up to 300 feet
- Easy installation
- Works on almost all standard mailboxes (Will not work on vertical hinged mail boxes)
Wouldn’t it be great to get an alert the instant your mail arrives rather than walking out to the mail box only to find that the mail has not arrived yet? Well, that is exactly what the Smarthome Wireless Mailbox Reminder and Mail Alert System can do for you! This simple alert system will free you up from wasted trips to the mailbox and time spent looking outside, and allows you to get on with your daily routine. It is also a great solution for bad weather days or those with health problems or physical limitations and also doubles as a security notification device to avoid stolen mail and possible identity theft if the mailbox is accessed during non-delivery hours. Read More or Watch the Informational Video!